Thread: White Wash

White Wash

WhiteWash is located between Green River and Moab. There is a large open play area with a long wide flat sandy wash, Sand dunes and slickrock as well as many miles of doubletrack and singletrack trails. I was invited by friends to come ride for the weekend, We camped just north of Ruby Ranch along the wash and rode a few loops from there.

So here are a few pictures of a weekend trip to whitewash
    Attached Images Attached Images                                          

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Looks like you had a good time, but it looks a lot plainer than the Pauite! I'm thinking you should have come with us! Beautiful fall colors, lots of recent mud and no dust. You've got to come with us the next time, bring your posse!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Nice orange bikes!

Busted! Anybody get a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Busted! Anybody get a ticket?

Oh yes! Smelty (blue riding gear) got a ticket for failure to display registration.. he always gets a ticket The cop was ok, he lightened up after a while and told us some good stories.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    Looks like you had a good time, but it looks a lot plainer than the Pauite! I'm thinking you should have come with us! Beautiful fall colors, lots of recent mud and no dust. You've got to come with us the next time, bring your posse!
    I did have a heck of a time deciding. The whitewash "Moto Rally" is an annual event the same weekend every year and this was the first year I had a chance to go. It was dusty but the weather was perfect and fantastic trails. I'll invite the crew to one of your paiute rides next summer and you should hit up the MotoRally 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    I did have a heck of a time deciding. The whitewash "Moto Rally" is an annual event the same weekend every year and this was the first year I had a chance to go. It was dusty but the weather was perfect and fantastic trails. I'll invite the crew to one of your paiute rides next summer and you should hit up the MotoRally 2010.
    DONE. Don't forget! We'll get us all together for some fantastic runs.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!