Thread: 1955

A Marine Sergeant Major was a guest at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of young and idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you've seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

Trying to move the conversation along, the young lady said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her and said nothing that suggested a lighter mood.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, don't take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious.
    You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955!"

She took his hand and led him upstairs to a bedroom where she "relaxed" him several times.

Afterwards, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major glanced at his watch, "I hope not, ma'am. It's only 2130 now."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hahah...I LOLed at that one.
    Blog | FB

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum