Thread: Zion Oct 13,14

Zion Oct 13,14

I'm going to be doing a couple of canyons in a week and a half, in Zion. Monday the 12th, I'll be arriving later in the day, and might do a hike. Tuesday the 13th, I'll be doing Mystery canyon. On Wednesday, I plan to do the Subway, via the Russell Gulch approach.

For Mystery, I only have 1 reserved spot (there are still 2 reservation spots available). Wednesday, for the Subway, I reserved 4, hoping that someone could join me.

I'm not super experienced in technical canyons yet, having done a few solo (yer basic Pine Creek, some North Wash stuff) and some with others (Fat Man's, Cassidy Canyon, Boss Hog, some other North Wash stuff). I'm careful, not stupid, and wear a helmet.

Anyone interested?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Holy shit. I think I'll be able to make that work. Monday the 12th and Tuesday the 13th. I would have to drive down Sunday evening and be back to work on Wednesday the 14th. Let me make sure E's mom can keep him those nights, but I'm thinking I could swing it!

EDIT: Crap, just realized you wont be there until Mon afternoon... Maybe I could take Wednesday off... I need to talk to my boss...
    Still, I already have Monday and Tuesday off (holiday Mon and office repairs going on that whole weekend gives me tuesday off instead of Friday that week). I would hate to waste those days sitting around the house in my underwear...

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    I might be interested. It's the getting time off work part.

Reserved an extra spot into Mystery on the 13th. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Reserved an extra spot into Mystery on the 13th. Anyone?
    I would if I could, but I've got a wedding to go to. After that though...

Both of you, check your PMs.

-Brejcha (drank a few beers tonight ;)

What time are you planning on starting Russel/Subway? I think I can make it I don't have any classes that day and I'm a framer so not much work. Well let me know the details

Quote Originally Posted by bretoyce
    What time are you planning on starting Russel/Subway? I think I can make it I don't have any classes that day and I'm a framer so not much work. Well let me know the details
    Sorry - been way out of touch.

Haven't really decided on a time. I would think earlier rather than later. Don is coming along, and he needs to get back up to Salt Lake that evening. I'll be seeing him this evening, and we'll know for sure soon.

PM coming...

canyoneering

I am extroardinarily interested in slot canyoneering this week, I hope I'm not too late, but I'm free for most of this week. Please let me know more details or phone numbers of people to reach in particular about this trip.
    Thanks!