Thread: Attempted Tuscon Home Invasion Caught on Camera

Attempted Tuscon Home Invasion Caught on Camera

Keyword: Attempted

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Crappiest sound editor on the planet. Geeze.

I'm gonna go with drug deal gone bad or gang related though. No one with a car that nice just goes to a random house with 4 guys, parks in the drivway and starts shooting. They had a vendetta and the homeowner knew they were coming.

Doesn't make it any less funny though to show 4 guys with bad intentions turn tail and run like schoolgirls.

Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket
    No one with a car that nice just goes to a random house with 4 guys, parks in the drivway and starts shooting.
    I guess your area isn't blessed with home invasions, because that's how things happen. I guess bad guys with guns have to drive POS's?

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    No one with a car that nice just goes to a random house with 4 guys, parks in the drivway and starts shooting.
    I guess your area isn't blessed with home invasions, because that's how things happen. I guess bad guys with guns have to drive POS's?
    i'm with the cricket of death on this one. people just don't jump out with the guns showing and go running inside shooting without a reason.
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Exactly! People steal because they are poor and desperate. These guys were neither poor nor desperate. They did not case the place, they pulled right up in the driveway and went in with guns blazing. They were going in to kill or beat the living crap out of that guy and nothing else. This whole thing had an assassination feel to it.

I doubt they even meant to kidnap him, not enough room in the car. They probably had been waiting and watching him, saw the garage door open and figured it was a good time to strike.

Exactly! People steal because they are poor and desperate. These guys were neither poor nor desperate. They did not case the place, they pulled right up in the driveway and went in with guns blazing. They were going in to kill or beat the living crap out of that guy and nothing else. This whole thing had an assassination feel to it.

I doubt they even meant to kidnap him, not enough room in the car. They probably had been waiting and watching him, saw the garage door open and figured it was a good time to strike.

One other possibility is that the car was stolen.....
    Life is Good

Stinking lawyers always workin the angles..

How about the homeowners reaction time then? Do you guys seriously believe that if criminals pulled up on your driveway that you could be shooting bullets back in less than 6 seconds like he did? Come on! This guy knew they were coming and was prepared. He pissed someone off and expected retaliation. My gun in my house isn't even loaded. It would take me about 30 secs - a minute to be ready I bet. But this guy had them already driving away like 20 seconds in. You check your reaction time and tell me you could toss a bullet back as fast as this guy did.

All I'm saying is he isn't some innocent "joe blow" protecting his home. What really suprised me though was that with this level or preparadness(sp?), he wasn't able to drop a couple of them. I would have gotten at least two. For sure the guy driving away. He had a clean shot less than 30 feet.

Oh and now we're marksman with people shooting at us Oh, the Internet

I think the guy hitting the windshield twice in the same place is pretty good testament to his ability as he settled in.

A home invasion is a home invasion no matter how it goes down. Yes, they do jump out of vehicles with guns drawn, they're not coming for tea. You just got to see how it went down thanks to a video camera.

As far as not owning nice cars, you guys must live in sheltered communities. Home invasions become a power trip, the ability to enter someone's home and do whatever they see fit with the homeowner present.

Some of us are marksmen with people shooting at us. (Thank you United States Marine Corps)

AZ has some of the most laxed gun laws in the US, and yes people would be that fast to shoot back. i can have my duty weapon out and on target firing in less than 2 seconds if need be. oh and yes most people have guns in easy reach in the tucson area i have lived the area twice and it is still the whild west.
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

Oh and now we're marksman with people shooting at us Oh, the Internet

I think the guy hitting the windshield twice in the same place is pretty good testament to his ability as he settled in.
    Ok ok, that point I will yield. It would have been an easy shot yes, but with adrenaline pumping, fear, and probably more interested in taking cover... Ok maybe not such an easy shot. I would admit my hands would be seriously shaking now that I think about it. Never been in that situation but I imagine I would not be calm and relaxed for a good aim. Thats why I use a shotgun for home defense. Just need to get it close and pull the trigger.

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.