Thread: Live Music, Food....Hemp

Live Music, Food....Hemp

I honestly try to be good on this particular forum. It often times leads to me NOT posting, rather than posting what I think or makes me laugh.
    This is one of those times I am posting and thinking it may cause some problems. While I would hate to see it happen, if that does indeed turn out to be the case, a MOD can remove this thread with no hard feelings from me.
    I dunno, maybe I should of posted this in the political forum? if so feel free to move it.
    Over many threads on Bogley the topic of Marijuana has been spoken of.
    I have never hidden my views on it. I do fight and speak out in favor of it.
    I know alot of people on ths site are close to the U of U. and I know several of you share my views on marijuana and hemp.
    The bad news here is that it all takes place on a Tuesday, I know that makes it damned hard to attend but Im gonna fill you in on the event anyways in hopes you can make it.

Recently a Utah chapter (first ever) came to be in salt lake city.
    NORML. They have meetings each Monday night at Sugar House Coffee at 7 pm. A longer standing chapter of a national organization is SSDP. They have meetings the same place and time, sort of a group meeting for 2 groups organized for the same cause.

Tuesday, September 15 at noon till 4:20 + they are cosponsoring an event at the U of U.
    An upstart company I am a partner in is vending food.
    Got to work out something with my partner, fi that can be done Id be happy to extend a discount on food or drinks to members of bogley.
    yes I will be in attendance, yes I am a member of the SLCNormal. because i live so far off, I do not attend all the meetings but make it when I can.

For maps you can click on the SSDPs calendar on the website at SSDPUtah.org.
    Food, live music, art, some guest speakers, and goods will all be offered at the event.
    If anyone was to be so inclined, I can put you in touch with the organizers and maybe you have something you want to sell there? You can get a booth for 25 bucks donation.
    It would be kick ass if say, Bogley, was to show up with some t shirts and stickers for sale? do some recruiting for the site?
    No matter how you feel about hemp and MJ, the event is offered to discuss the views, hopefully offer some education to people that want it, and move a enlightened attitude in to Utah on the subject.
    I will be there, as my life dictates hard to reach and harder to set up anything, if nothing else this would be a good time to meet some people from the Bogley if they wanted to stop by.
    Once I can work out the allowed menu and I HOPE a discount to Bogley members I will post a follow up if this thread remains.

Any thoughts, problems? anything?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

our marijuana laws are retarded. i hope they change someday soon, tobacco and liquor are much greater destroyers of health and well being, but until they do it is still illegal and causes TONS of grief in peoples lives. and just look along our southern border and the mess cartels make of things because of some peoples desire to recreate. so many benefits can be derived from mj, including recreational use, i hate to see it stay in the control of the violent cartels and hate to see the support they receive from each and every user of their products. so be sure where it comes from (non-cartel) when u buy or else your a piece of shit like they are (generally speaking, not pointed towards ih8grvty).
    signature

Ih8 -- Your statements are not as controversial as you think, so relax. I think most of the people on this site (myself included) agree with you.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

I do not think that this particular post was controversial, or not very much so anyways. Just the subject.
    If more people took the time to look in to the actual effects of MJ instead of just believing what they are told, I think this subject would be standard daily conversation, much like meeting a few co-workers for a beer after work.

Daily though I read bogley and start to reply and think no no chance, family friendly site, just cancel that posting!

Goofball-

I agree, and so does the national group I pay membership in.
    Attached Images Attached Images