Thread: Pine Creek Keyhole TR with video

Pine Creek Keyhole TR with video

So we did PC and KH yesterday and it was a ball. I usualy am taking people down so it was nice to take some time to really enjoy the canyons and spend some time in lower PC and play with all the frogs.

Anyways both canyons were in good shape, a little dry but still some good water. The water was only really stinky in the cathedral and the first rap in Keyhole. What a fun time we have done them both quite a few times and it never gets old.

This is my first atempt at making a video with windows movie maker so if it sucks i will have to work on it. The movie maker really makes the pictures come out grainy, i used the canon D10 for all my pics and video and they game out great. I have some really good underwater footage of us swimming and a frog swimming with us its pretty funny but i cant figure out how to format it yet.

IT ALWAYS LOOKS HIGHER FROM THE TOP!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I embeded the Youtube video directly into your post... the code to do this is....

Code:
    [youtube]youtube link[/youtube]
    So for your video it was

Code:
    Nice first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Nice first movie.

Ditto, cool song too. Just watch out for YouTube to mute it. But seriously, cool stuff.

cool thanks guys. and for the code that works a lot better. i will try to get the video that we shot posted.

on a side note i will be doing the bottom half of the maze on saturday so be looking for a sweet video next sunday.

Blue eyes, big guns and frogs - Awesome!!!

Great video, what was the music?

Great job on your first vid. The only thing besides some of the pics being grainy like you mentioned, is they are so friggin small, even for youtube. Not sure how to advise you on that though.

Can't believe you guys went without wetsuits. I went a couple weeks ago and it was coldddd. I bow to your stemming skillzs. Couple impressive pics in there!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

thanks guys. As for the pics one of the problems was that i was shooting in wide screen and i had the camera tilted sidways. So the pics came out really skinny. I think i figured it out twards the end of pine creek and some of the senery shots are with the normal size but i was still shooting 12 mega pixles and 4000x3000 screen size. a lot of it had to do with movie maker i think.

the song was Audioslave's Exploader.