Thread: Accident in Big Brush Creek?

Accident in Big Brush Creek?

I just heard there was a flash flood in Big Brush Creek Cave where some scouts were? Anyone have any info?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Just saw a video on Channel 2 news. Some scouts were in BBCC when water started rising. They were able to get out okay though. I'll try to find the video.

Hi all,

I just saw this post about your inquiry about the flash flood in Big Brush Creek Cave.

I was one of those in the cave when the Flash Flood Hit, and it hit Hard, and didn't let up!!

I would love to fill you in what took place and how you could avoid any situation like this.

We all got out okay, but it was a very close call and a miracle to say the least.

This was my first time in this cave, but our guide had been in this cave several times before without any incident.

Do you all explore this cave very often?

I would love to give you any data that could benefit you in the future regarding this cave and a few things to be aware of before entering this cave.

Quote Originally Posted by bgard
    Hi all,
    I was one of those in the cave when the Flash Flood Hit, and it hit Hard, and didn't let up!!

I would love to fill you in what took place and how you could avoid any situation like this.
    Sweet, tell your story man! I personally don't really visit caves but I'll always read a good survival story. Always an opportunity to learn something that might one day come in handy. Write it up, post it here and even better if you have pictures!

Yeah, please share