Thread: Anyone know aAbout the Mokai???

Anyone know aAbout the Mokai???

I ran across this on another forum and it looks to be very cool, certainly not inexpensive. This seems perfect for the reservoirs and lakes in southern Utah, maybe some rivers, too.

Draw back for me might be where to put the dog in it (Border Collie)

http://www.mokai.com/index.html

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It has a motor

It belongs in Boats section

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. Maybe a Mod can move for me.

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

now that looks cool.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Win, jokes aside, I don't know much about that craft. Looks cool, but doesn't seem like it hauls much gear?

I would have a lot of questions before I would pony up the money. The little video makes it look too easy. I think it will hold a bit of gear, maybe what you would put in a pack for over night. I'm wondering about the fuel tank, is it hard mounted? You'd also need to register it as a boat in Utah, not sure what you'd need to add. Lights? A paddle?

I think that at 10 MPH you'd be able to access some neat places on Lake Powell.
    for instance.

We had a large a boat back East and an Achilles inflatable we took with us. It was great to launch it and go exploring. That had a 6 HP motor and went about the same speed.

Win

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum