Thread: 10 Ways Google Is Trying To Kill Microsoft

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nothing like a good fight!

I've been using Bing for a couple of weeks and like it better than Yahoo search that I was using.

I guess Binging something just sounds better than googling it too.

knew all that exsept Google Android. they've been fighting for years but im putting my money on the goog. people are sick of microsoft.

and windows 7 microsoft can't be serious
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

My most important Firefox extension is "CookieSwap" (it allows you to easily swith your profile from one use to another so you never have to log out of website like Facebook, Gmail, Bogley, whatever. You just switch from one profile to another making sharing a computer VERY easy). CookieSwap was not available yet for Firefox 3.5 so for the last month or so I have used Chrome while my wife has using Firefox.

After using Chrome for a month, I can tell you that I have no interest in an operating system that resembles Chrome. Who cares if it is the most stable webbrowser in the world if it can't do anything? I love Google but it makes me mad that Google Toolbar isn't even available for Chrome.

I use Windows Mobile and I love it. Say what you want about Windows but it is AWESOME that you can install just about anything you want and anybody is welcome to code for it. I have so many awesome free applications for my Windows Mobile phone that even I have trouble believing it.

So yes, Microsoft is the big bad corporation but you have capabilities that you just can't match elsewhere (to this point in time). I know hating on Microsoft is popular but I really like what they offer (although Bing seems very similar to Google, I still prefer Google for my search engine and toolbars, and of course Gmail).

P.S. I tracked down the creator of CookieSwap and received a beta version which is compatible with Firefox 3.5. I tried to upload it but Bogley wouldn't allow it (because it is a .xpi extension). If anyone wants me to email them the latest version of CookieSwap let me know.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

I don't know about Windows, but Firefox 3.5 has serious problems for Mac. I switched to my other favorite Mac browser, Camino, and I am probably not going back.

My only problem with Firefox 3.5 has been extension updates but I do use Windows and have barely used the Mac version at all.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5