Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2009

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Lets get this mutha rollin'. Maybe I can tie for last again!
    Ok, I was able to merge the N&N league with this one so we now have 8 players. All of them will be managing their teams with noone managing two teams in the same league. I know of at least one more that is going to sign up. Do we have anyone else that wants in?

Our draft is in less than a week. Any changes? .5 point per reception? Reception points are the 'new thing' and they do the same for WR as the return yards do. Suddenly WR's that catch lots of catches are just as valuable as the one's that catch lots of TD's.

Observation. Input?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nelson can you re-send my invite for some reson I deleated it when i opened it? Thanks, this league will be good!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

I'd say 1 point per reception. That's not much and if a guy has an outstanding day that usually means less than 10 catches. This will also help TE's who catch a lot of 5 yard passes.

I can probably talk Blue Dragoons into playing again if we need an extra player.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    Nelson can you re-send my invite for some reson I deleated it when i opened it? Thanks, this league will be good!
    Just sent it again.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Fantasy

Are we good to go with the 8 players we have now?

Live draft tonight! Don't forget.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

PLayers

So we have nine now. I know of at least one more that is going to sign up, and its likely that two more will sign up. So we should have a 12 person league tonight.

I've adjusted the PPR (points per reception) from .5 to 1 as requested.

Once again this year, I will provide a 2 day freeze on waiver pick-ups after the draft to allow those that aren't present for the live draft to assess their teams and prepare accordingly.

Good luck tonight.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Just make sure we are even and really to roll tonight. The thing I hate about the live draft is it always gets screwed up....

see ya'll for the draft.

Christian... you need to set the "Start Scoring" to week one. It is currently set to week two which is part of last years live draft ****up....

and FYI: our league is currently set to 10 teams... so that probably has to be adjusted to what-ever before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Christian... you need to set the "Start Scoring" to week one. It is currently set to week two which is part of last years live draft ****up....

and FYI: our league is currently set to 10 teams... so that probably has to be adjusted to what-ever before the draft.
    Fixed and fixed. We have eleven teams and the twelve team is signing up right now.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Hey... I have players listed on a "can't cut list".... we need to toss that list as it was not part of last year's deal or agreed upon before hand.

Hey... I have players listed on a "can't cut list".... we need to toss that list as it was not part of last year's deal or agreed upon before hand.
    Yup, I see that. Yahoo must have snuck it in or we had it from last year. Removed now. Enjoy.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I lost week 2 by less than one frickin' point!

I lost week 2 by less than one frickin' point!
    I saw that! Jason barely squeaked in that extra point. I thought you had it with the way they kept throwing to ginn, but alas you ended up being his bitch. Maybe if you'd played Palmer or noticed that Jennings wasn't playing.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

1-1. I'll take it so far...

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    I saw that! Jason barely squeaked in that extra point. I thought you had it with the way they kept throwing to ginn, but alas you ended up being his bitch. Maybe if you'd played Palmer or noticed that Jennings wasn't playing.
    Ginn's a pussy, he dropped two balls in the endzone. Palmer is my bad, I was the pussy on that one. Palmer's back healthy and he can sling the rock, he's my guy from here on in. Jennings did play, he just did catch anything.

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Who the hell is the "Irish Assassins"?

They are not even managing the team. They have avaiable players sitting on the bench while active players are on a BYE week.

We need to pull this team from them immedately and give it to someone else who will manage the team. At the very least I can give it to one of my kids to manage for grins and giggles and they will do an acceptable job.

They are not even managing the team. They have avaiable players sitting on the bench while active players are on a BYE week.

We need to pull this team from them immedately and give it to someone else who will manage the team. At the very least I can give it to one of my kids to manage for grins and giggles and they will do an acceptable job.

I am done with him, now you can throw him out on the streets...

I wanted in on this league and would glady manage the team from this point on if they dont want to do it.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

I explained the Probable and questionable dealio
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!