Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2009

Bogley Fantasy Football 2009

I think it's about time we start thinking about our 2009 Fantasy Football season. Here is what I propose....

1. Last years players get first shot to resign with Bogley this year.
    2. The league is free to join and we play for giggles
    3. Same rules as last year. (maybe change WR/TE flex to WR/RB flex).
    4. Draft set to auto pilot.
    5. 10 or 12 player league (get 10 first and than if we have a lot of interest we expand to 12).
    6. Manually reset wavier order to last place team is number one every Wednesday (same as last year).

Returning from last year...

Iceaxe (Ice)
    Itchys
    Live2ride (Beaners - rusty trombones)
    accadacca (Big Balls)
    nelsonccc
    RockGremlin

I will try to keep the first post in this thread updated until the season begins, that way you don't have to read the entire thread to know what's up....

Sign up with your Bogley handle for now, you can call your team whatever you want when the season starts.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Bogley Fantasy Football 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I think it's about time we start thinking about our 2009 Fantasy Football season. Here is what I propose....

1. Last years players get first shot to resign with Bogley this year.
    2. The league is free to join and we play for giggles
    3. Same rules as last year. (maybe change WR/TE flex to WR/RB flex).
    4. Draft set to auto pilot.
    5. 10 or 12 player league (get 10 first and than if we have a lot of interest we expand to 12).
    6. Manually reset wavier order to last place team is number one every Wednesday (same as last year).

Beaners are back baby, AKA rusty trombones or whatever it is this year, reserve me a spot and I am ready to roll! How about a live online draft this year for those who can attend it!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

I'm against a live draft.... we have tried it every year and never had it work out. It also puts those that can't attend at a disadvantage..... and since this is just for giggles this year I say auto draft unless I'm out voted.

I will also try to keep the first post in this thread updated until the season begins, that way you don't have to read the entire thread to know what's up....

And sign up with your Bogley handle for now, you can call your team whatever you want when the season starts.

Big Balls will be back....

VEGAS STRIPPERS

Oh you know Vegas Strippers is in the HOUSE. Am I the commish again? If so, I'll set it up and send out the invites again as we approach the start of the season. Are there any rule/stat changes from last year. I'm too lazy to pour through the thread from last year.

As usual, I also vote for the online draft. Those that are unable to make the online draft are not at a disadvantage! If they are not present Yahoo selects the highest ranked player available (just like it does in Autodraft) or selects the highest available person on your personal pre-draft rankings. So if you're okay with a an autodraft then you should be okay with not being present during a live draft.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I AM IN!

I guess the current recession means I won't be taking your money again this year...

Did Marnell Corrao invite you back Nelson?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Last years rules are fine with me.....

A live draft is fine with me.....

Nelson being the comish is fine with me.....

So what the hell you waiting for Nelson.... set things up and send out the invites.

We can open things up to outsiders after giving the regulars a week or so to get signed up.

Last years rules are fine with me.....

A live draft is fine with me.....

Nelson being the comish is fine with me.....

So what the hell you waiting for Nelson.... set things up and send out the invites.

We can open things up to outsiders after giving the regulars a week or so to get signed up.

Will do. Expect the invites sometime this week.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin

Did Marnell Corrao invite you back Nelson?
    Nope, but i didn't really expect them too. Worked out okay, I ended up with a great management job running the design dept for a smaller fabrication firm. We design it, then go out in the shop and watch it being made. A definate improvement over the grind of the large architectural offices.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Football invites

the invites just went out. I sent one to ice, rock, beaners, and scott. I say we wait a day or so and then open it up to the public.

I changed the wr/te position to a wr/rb/te position. Don't forget about the return yard points....We don't want anyone dropping hester again a few hours after the draft.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Good hell I'm glad I'm not commish.

I'm in.

icthys (Pimp My Sack)

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    Good hell I'm glad I'm not commish.

I'm in.

icthys (Pimp My Sack)
    invite sent.

Should we open this up to the general public now? Anyone want to post a general invite in the general section? I also dont have an email address for blue dragons.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Blue Dragons is out this year. I'll post something in General...

Someone should send DiscGo an invite. He would be a good player.

Blue Dragons is out this year. I'll post something in General...

Someone should send DiscGo an invite. He would be a good player.
    I invited Discgo and he declined, some pussy shit about college ball...I think he's just afraid of our mad skills.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc

I invited Discgo and he declined, some pussy shit about college ball...I think he's just afraid of our mad skills.
    What the heck Nelson? Watch what you say! :)
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

My friend Dan said he'd play again this year. His team name was Skull-Krackas

His email is dansheeran1971@yahoo.com
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    My friend Dan said he'd play again this year. His team name was Skull-Krackas

His email is dansheeran1971@yahoo.com
    Invite sent. tell him to try to finish better than 7th this time. Biatch!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Beners are back in full force, will set them up today! Cant wait! Nelson what about your other leauge???

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    Beners are back in full force, will set them up today! Cant wait! Nelson what about your other leauge???
    I can send you an invite, but we only have 3 teams in that league so far. So i may ask them to come over her instead. jason already visits Bogley but has been turned off in past years due to the buy in. But since it's free this year, I think I'll invite him. Hopefully we'll get another 3 from the N&N League.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Lets get this mutha rollin'. Maybe I can tie for last again!