Thread: Solo

Solo

My caving partner wasn't feeling well; we pushed on a small cave, both of us can squeeze under 7-8" high passage with a little wriggling. This thing twisted us all over the place following air, and we still lost it.
    On to the next cave, Brian said he was laying down under the pines and taking a nap. He had been in this cave about 8 years ago. He told me to go on, I wouldn't get lost.
    In on my back, then work my way down as the entrance room was filled with about 30 feet of breakdown, chimney between the boulders. Followed the obvious stream passage to a nice looking phreatic tube, then some stomach crawling in mud, to a room then down to a crack. In on your side then into a small downclimb into tight walled passage with ceiling heights that wildly varied. At times I was crawling. Some delicate formations very close by so careful maneuvering to pass. I picked up some trash left by previous cavers.
    Came to a junction room and followed the trend to a digable drain. Not much air though. I took a side passage which was another drain entering this one.
    Pretty cave, pretty tight in places. I came back out and Brian had come in to cool off and he was tired of waiting on me. I took my time and took lots of pics.

You can rest when you're dead

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Awesome