Attached Images Attached Images               
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i'm sooooo cool with my bike helmet
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I love the butterfly! Nice report Death.. maybe next year we will get to do a canyon together. I am glad I didn't stay signed up for this one. I was exhausted on Sunday.

Bogley BigShot
    Hank and I looked for you guys on Sunday afternoon but never saw anyone. Fun trip report and photos!

Great TR and photos Deathcricket! Really enjoyed meeting you and sharing those two special places. I don't think Keyhole is that bad, but yes Pine Creek is that good!

I can't wait to show Aaron the video of him walking through the "organic muck". Dang Robin looks hot in her wetsuit

And I need to edit that shot of me doing for my avatar!
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

Great report, Jacob!

I was on the Keyhole trip as well. Fun, quick canyon. The short approach was perfect for Sunday after long Friday and Saturday. Nice to scramble up the slick rock and drop right into the fun.

Bo was incredibly kind. I had rented a Farmer John wetsuit in SLC and he told me I should really have sleeves at the pot luck. I must have made an "I'm all out of money" face because he offered to loan me his 3mm since he was planning on wearing his 7mm. That simple loaner made my weekend, Bo.

I enjoyed the down climbs and was out front for a lot of the waterway, so I had a nice first time through experience looking at the still water and reflections. That butterfly wasn't moving because it was freezing!

Aaron was a champ going through Keyhole. He had a great time "finding" a toad and playing the hold-out-your-hands-and-close-your-eyes surprise game with his mom Robin.

Great group, great time. Including the part where I screamed like an 8 year old girl when a dead, bloated toad floated past. At first I thought it was a snake head because of the shape... So I was able to face my irrational fear in a channel of water about five feet deep and four feet across.

Only a few photos of Keyhole. It's that quick, and you can see all of them here: Keystone_Sunday

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    my only two pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I was so dead in that first picture. Seriously. I don't know if it was the canyons on Fri & Sat, the sleeping at Mosquito Cove, or the way Bo sprinted up the slick rock and I tried to keep pace, but I thought I was going to fall over before we'd even really begun Sunday.

'Um, hey, I can still see the road from here... Maybe I'll just turn back here if that's alright with everyone...'

Surprised I'm not sucking on the Camelback in the photo.