Thread: Potluck

Potluck

My daughter [Samantha]and i had a great time at the Fest this weekend met a lot good poeple that i hope to do some canyons with in the future . Hope to do it again next year. I lost a pull cord at the pot luck sat night i would to get it back if anyone found it please let me know PM me or post .Thanks Dave
    Don`t be afraid your life will end be afraid it will never begin fear is the thief of all dreams...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Potluck

Quote Originally Posted by Pubalz
    My daughter [Samantha]and i had a great time at the Fest this weekend met a lot good poeple that i hope to do some canyons with in the future . Hope to do it again next year. I lost a pull cord at the pot luck sat night i would to get it back if anyone found it please let me know PM me or post .Thanks Dave
    It ended up in the back of my truck. A few of us were the last to leave, we cleaned up all of the garbage and folded the chairs and did a general clean-up, upon which we found your pull chord in an Imlay sand bag. I didn't realize that it got thrown into my truck or I would have left it with Tanya. Let me know how to get it back to you.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    It ended up in the back of my truck. A few of us were the last to leave, we cleaned up all of the garbage and folded the chairs and did a general clean-up, upon which we found your pull chord in an Imlay sand bag. I didn't realize that it got thrown into my truck or I would have left it with Tanya. Let me know how to get it back to you.
    Wait...I just realized you're here in Vegas as well. How fortuitous for you! Call me and we can meet and get it to ya. 702-265-6850. Though I think I'll compare it to mine to see which is in better condition and keep the better one.....
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Wait...I just realized you're here in Vegas as well. How fortuitous for you! Call me and we can meet and get it to ya. 702-265-6850. Though I think I'll compare it to mine to see which is in better condition and keep the better one.....
    trade up! i've always said that.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar

Thanks for a good job on the cleanup. We left a very positive impression on our hosts, Mossimo, Jonathan and Catrin.

Tom

Bogley BigShot
    Whew! It was so dark we could not tell and Christian was so drunk he was making messes.

The potluck was awesome! It was very nice to meet everyone. The location was very comfortable and it was perfect for a group such as ours. Thanks Tom!

Here are a few pictures taken earlier in the evening. I forgot to take more pictures because I was too busy chatting, eating and drinking.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Whew! It was so dark we could not tell and Christian was so drunk he was making messes.
    WAIT. You've got me confused with Jarrod. I was the designated driver. Someone there had to be responsible......I've never seen so many empty wine bottles in my life.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    WAIT. You've got me confused with Jarrod. I was the designated driver. Someone there had to be responsible......I've never seen so many empty wine bottles in my life.

Jarrod was happy for sure!!! Okay, so you were a blast and not even all that drunk. Don't forget the whiskey, white stuff and beer.