Thread: High Paying Acting Gig!

High Paying Acting Gig!

I dabble in some acting- maybe I should apply?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...126876415.html
    Are we there yet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

"for someone who genuinely likes to make children cry"

The man thong is wrong.

I would be all over that job.. $500 for 2 hours of work.. heck ya
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Awesome!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Funny ad but that dad has a long and painful future instore. As I look into my crystal ball and read the cards, he is a wuss. He will be worked over by his kids more and more as the years go by. The kids will be spoiled and bratty (if they are not already there) cause daddy can buy what they want and he is never the bad guy. Someone else is the bad guy. Has dad ever said "no" to these girls?
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    Funny ad but that dad has a long and painful future instore. As I look into my crystal ball and read the cards, he is a wuss. He will be worked over by his kids more and more as the years go by. The kids will be spoiled and bratty (if they are not already there) cause daddy can buy what they want and he is never the bad guy. Someone else is the bad guy. Has dad ever said "no" to these girls?
    Nail on the head, as usual, Scott.

Amen to that! That guy is the biggest wuss I've seen in recent memory. And it's not the kids fault they are the way they are. Even so, I'd enjoy making them cry, and I'd really like to make the dad cry too.

be cheaper to just leave the back gate open, let it run away, and blame it on the girls.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

I'd really like to take the dog and the money..... than the next day bring the dog back in front of the girls and ask for a reward..... tell the girls no dog until their tight wad dad forks over $100.....

Win-Win-Win

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I'd really like to take the dog and the money..... than the next day bring the dog back in front of the girls and ask for a reward..... tell the girls no dog until their tight wad dad forks over $100.....

Win-Win-Win

BRILLIANT - I love it!! Just make sure you bring me along because I want to see the look on Daddy's face when he opens the door and sees you standing there with the dog...

-SJ
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe

Win-Win-Win

Oh, that's just evil. Damn.