Thread: Desert Rat - Grand Opening

Desert Rat - Grand Opening

We went down to the opening party for Bo's new place. He had a great crowd and everyone looked to be enjoying great discounts, free beer and food!!

I picked up a SPOT and Yo got some socks, shirts and Nalgenes.

Win

Yo and Bo:

John, Tom, Bo and Felicia:

Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Desert Rat - Grand Opening

Quote Originally Posted by Win
    We went down to the opening party for Bo's new place. He had a great crowd and everyone looked to be enjoying great discounts, free beer and food!!

Win

Yo and Bo:

John, Tom, Bo and Felicia:

Dang you are quick Win! I just posted on the "Kinda a sequence thread"...

Thanks for coming and BTW... YO won an Imlay Canyon Not Cotton Tee Shirt! I'll bring it up next weekend if you don't make it down!

Congratulations on the Grand Opening, Bo! Sure wish I could have been there. Glad that it went so well! Thanks for posting those pics, Win. It's so cool to see friends you've met in different places all together.

a big congrats to you, bo

Bogley BigShot
    I stopped and ate and visited with those outside. Ran inside but saw Bo busy and saw Tom. Grabbed a hug from Tom and headed out. Sorry I missed the rest of you! I did not know you were there! I wish I got to see Tom's slide show too, but did not know about it and would have got off work too late to see it anyway.

Congratulations Bo. Looking forward to stopping by next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    Congratulations on the Grand Opening, Bo! Sure wish I could have been there. Glad that it went so well! Thanks for posting those pics, Win. It's so cool to see friends you've met in different places all together.
    Thank you Kev! It certainly was great to have so many friends able to make it! Wish you'd been able to make it, but the doors will always be open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    a big congrats to you, bo
    Thanks Stefan! We are psyched that so many are supporting us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    The rowdy bunch

The night was young! Rowdy was yet to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Congratulations Bo. Looking forward to stopping by next weekend.
    Thanks Don; Sorry I won't see you at The Desert Rat next weekend. I'll be BOGLEYFESTIN' all weekend in ZION! Hope to see you there though! WAHOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    I stopped and ate and visited with those outside. Ran inside but saw Bo busy and saw Tom. Grabbed a hug from Tom and headed out. Sorry I missed the rest of you! I did not know you were there! I wish I got to see Tom's slide show too, but did not know about it and would have got off work too late to see it anyway.
    Dang! I didn't even see you there Tanya! Glad you got a chance to stop by though.

Congrats! The place looks great. I'll be stopping by soon too.

Bo, awesome store! On our recent trip to Zion we looked for a local climbing shop in St. George that could give us some info on local climbing spots. After talking around town we ended up at the Desert Rat and were totally jazzed by how we were treated by the staff. All our questions were answered about gear and local climbing, so thank you for helping our trip go even better! We liked it so much we've made it a tradition to stop by whenever in the area.

Congrats on the opening!

Jaden
    better off outdoors

Neat, even won a t-shirt, Yo can probably stop by on one of her trips to St George.

Tanya, sorry we missed you, see you this weekend.

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

Win

Wish I could've been there! Great news on your store Bo!
    I can't wait to see it in person.
    I wish I could stop by on Th. as I'm headed out to Zion, but I'm sure you'll be closed by the time I hit Saint George. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
    Good luck on providing the residents of St. George and elsewhere, with such a cool place to shop! This coming from someone who thinks "SHOP" is the worst of all four letter words! (Exception being outdoor gear).
    Looks great from the pictures.
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

Win

Yo and Bo:
    Win, it was great to see you and Yo! Hope we get to spend more time this weekend chatting. Thanks for the nice picture.

Bo, the store is awesome!

John and I had a very nice time and it was a great way to start our weekend in Zion.

Looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend!!!!

Hey I finally made it over to the Desert Rat to see Bo. Nice shop! Sorry it took so long to make it over there, our biking weekends are always so jam packed.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1300919138601.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  58.7 KB

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using Tapatalk

I think I see something for 50% off!! Except there are these guys in the way.....
    Life is Good