Thread: PETA, house flies and Obama

PETA, house flies and Obama

For $300.00 minimum I will conduct a funeral for a PETA person and their dead fly (or any other bug for that matter) I can make it a religious or non-churchy funeral. Their choice.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688...ews/?GT1=43001
    Life is Good

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Really? I mean, I get it; save the whales, dont kick puppies, no lipstick on pigs, I'm down, but it was a f*ckin fly! Who cares about a fly?

That's because Obama killed it Now, if he "Cliff Tossed" a puppy, how would you feel about him

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    That's because Obama killed it Now, if he "Cliff Tossed" a puppy, how would you feel about him
    What? I'd be just as pissed as I was when that douche bag jar head proved true what people assume about the corps. Not really sure what your point was though.

Just curious if you would dismiss the actions of the Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    What? I'd be just as pissed as I was when that douche bag jar head proved true what people assume about the corps. Not really sure what your point was though.
    I don't think it's fair to lump in the whole Marine Corps with that particular douche bag. BTW: I believe he received a less than honorable discharge for that.

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Just curious if you would dismiss the actions of the Messiah
    WTF are you talking about?

Just talking about this one this AM with Robin. I wonder if PETA folks are as kind to mosquitoes and ticks when they are biting them:

"Feed my little friend, feed!"
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    I don't think it's fair to lump in the whole Marine Corps with that particular douche bag. BTW: I believe he received a less than honorable discharge for that.
    I know, but I'm in the Army so I'm obligated to trash the corps at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett
    WTF are you talking about?
    I guess you're not up on the lingo.

Guess not

Don...as I was in the Marine Corps, I also have to trash talk the Army at every possible opportunity. The poor soldier I work with gets the brunt of it. Which douche bag jarhead are you refering to?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOU812
    Don...as I was in the Marine Corps, I also have to trash talk the Army at every possible opportunity. The poor soldier I work with gets the brunt of it. Which douche bag jarhead are you refering to?
    The gentleman discussed here:
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12403

Ok, got it. Douche bag jar heads. Lucky they weren't in my platoon. I love dogs. Have one laying next to me now and this time I'm not talking about dons mom. Oooooo! Sorry don. Your army. What can I say? Kill all the flies though and let PETA pay for the funerals.