Thread: Green Valley Gap (Saint George)

Green Valley Gap (Saint George)

First I have to apologize for the quality of the pics. I was about to toss this friggin camera but last night just discovered there is a little setting called "underwater mode" buried deep in the menu's. Once I turned that off my camera started taking pictures normally again. So no we really aren't jaundice and the sky is not green.

But I figured putting them up as is was better than not tossing them up at all. hehe. I'm the guy in the baseball cap, my bro is wearing the white shirt, and jon is in the sleeveless black shirt. You'll notice I put a lot of pic of my bro up. This is simply because of the crappy pics, his white shirt made it easy to color calibrate in photoshop. next time I'll post more of the group.

So me, my bro, and friend jon went to the Green valley Gap yesterday. Was a perfect day for climbing. We had a blast. There are a bunch of runs there that are out of our league but we can handle the 5.9's and 5.10's decently. The first one we climbed was called "the wave", Rated 5.10b and around 30 feet high. it looked pretty tough, but once we got on it, was a little easier than it looked. Really cool climbing up a pillar of rock like that. Has some really weird angles and and a couple tough grabs. but each of us got it on our first try. Woohoo!!

Next one we climbed was called "Beggars and Choosers"- it's 35
    Attached Images Attached Images                   
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

awesome! That belayer looks a little iffy though. I don't know if he could hold me on a fall
    The man thong is wrong.

Hehe, thanks Jaxx! I'm bringing him to Bogleyfest next year and he's going to be our "meat anchor", hehehe. 25 lbs of pure fun!

Been going every week now and steadily improving. Except for this week I was way off. I suspect I'm just still tired from Bogleyfest... Ya right! Although it is a convenient excuse, hehe. We tried a couple new runs today. These ones had really hard starts too. I'm starting to realize perhaps rock climbing pics aren't that exciting, and they are mostly ass shots making them even more undesirable, hehe. So this weeks report i'm going with videos.

Oh and mine was filmed sideways, that why you don't see it. plus i had an off week so not my best performance. Next week!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Your safety is not my responsibility.