Thread: Mystery, Das Boot, Left Fork this weekend

Mystery, Das Boot, Left Fork this weekend

I got into Mystery and Das Boot and Left fork this weekend. It was good weather and great low temps for the hike up to Mystery from the bottom. We didn't see anyone in the canyon on Saturday and had a great time. The lake was dry and I lost the coin toss so I was the one that swam at the spring while my lucky partners stayed dry. I did notice that some of the rehab work they did at the last Zion Rondevous was working and some was not. The "new" first rap/downclimb looked like people were still walking around and there was even a cairn marking the erosion trail. The anchor looked great so who knows. We did have a less than average audience at the narrows rap, most likely due to the cold water and low daytime temps. On Sunday we did Das Boot/Subway. This was my first time through Das Boot so we had a great time checking it out. The water was not flowing but it was really cold, as to be expected. We had thick wet suits and were very confortable, I even had a few beads of sweat on my forhead later in the subway, until we swam again and the water in the subway was way colder this year than last for early June. We didn't run into many people until after the last rap in subway. All in all it was a great day.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement