Thread: Mining Property

Mining Property

On Craigslist:
    http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/bar/1201758142.html

Trade only on these. Gold mine claims.
    Three Claims available. Each claim is 20 acres.

1st claim is in the south end of the Deep Creek Mountain Range. Has seasonal water and is remote. Still shows gold values in quartz. Amazing site, lots of relics and such. Last worked in 1921. Right as the depression kicked in.
    One adit cuts in about 800 ft with a lot of cut offs and short drifts. There is a shaft above it that looks like it should interesct but does not. Shaft is about 300 ft. with numerous side drifts.

Second Claim is in the North end of the Deep Creek Range. It is more remote and will require that a road be built to it. Right now you can only hike to it. It dates about 1870 for the start and was abandoned for a Gold Hill claim. This claim is at the end of an abandoned old mining road. There are cabins from 1870 still in the area and many old relics. The mine has two entrances. One adit that cuts back about 350 feet, and then has a side drift that heads out of the mountain at a 40 degree angle, it has been worked. There is also a shaft inside the mine with an intact windlass and ladder, the shaft goes down about 40 feet and then slopes farther into the mine. The maps show it to head in another 400 ft with drifts.
    Heavy iron and quartz deposits. We pulled a nice chunk of while quarts out with 6 stringers of gold running through it. this seems to be the norm for the site.

Last site is an old, old spanish site in the House Range. It is at the top of a canyon in the amasa valley. It was worked off and on through the depression and then an enthusiast did preservation work on the site in the 70s. last assessment in 1979. This is a one of a kind. Stone steps are cut behind the mines, there is also an abundance of stone walls. Ore chutes still intact, as is a building next to the mines. The mines are spanish cut, short holes opening into large rooms. They are cut on the fault line and show lots of iron and malachite (quartz-ish).

Each site is 20 acres. We usually list these sites on eBay as we locate them but we thought we would gauge local interest.

As to trade, we are looking for:
    Rifles - AR, AK, SKS, 22
    Handguns - Springfields

ATVs, newer models with trailers only.

Vehicles - Open to offers, we are partial to Land Rovers because we know how to work on them. Let me know what you might have.

Possible cash out option but we are looking for a few things linked to our explorations so we thought we would see what turns up.

Thanks for looking.
    --Corey Shuman
    Gold Rush Expeditions
    goldrushexpeditions.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement