Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **REMOVED**

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Coin,
    I love your posts and photos. No one is slamming you. This has been a great thread, I had no idea these laws existed.
    Don't be so sensitive, these are all good folks, they are just trying to enlighten the forum in general.
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by coinslab

SERIOUSLY!!! STOP IT!!! I DON'T WANT TO READ YOUR DUMB ARTICLES THE ROPE WAS SITTING THERE WE DIDN'T USE IT. STOP SLAMMING ME FOR NOTHING THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING NOW. ALL POSTS FEEL THE NEED TO FLAME ME SERIOUSLY GUYS LEARN TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT!! AND I DID NOTHING WRONG. UDINK AND REEDUS ARE THE ONLY DECENT PEOPLE HERE REST OF YOU NEED SOME RESPECT LESSONS.

Off to read page 2...

NUTZ..... I had no idea it was illegal to use ropes to see the cliff dwellings. I have been planning to do this for a long time but never have. What if a native american is with you??? I mean that seriously. I have a buddy who works with a native american who wants us to teach him to rappel and jug back out so that he/we can all drop into some sites. I assume that on the res. we can do what we want if we have this guy with us and he has permission?
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000

SERIOUSLY!!! STOP IT!!! I DON'T WANT TO READ YOUR DUMB ARTICLES THE ROPE WAS SITTING THERE WE DIDN'T USE IT. STOP SLAMMING ME FOR NOTHING THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING NOW. ALL POSTS FEEL THE NEED TO FLAME ME SERIOUSLY GUYS LEARN TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT!! AND I DID NOTHING WRONG. UDINK AND REEDUS ARE THE ONLY DECENT PEOPLE HERE REST OF YOU NEED SOME RESPECT LESSONS.

Off to read page 2...
    +1

Even better was this:
    Wouldn't your arm be considered a climbing aid?
    I think the key is the word aid. Your arm would be climbing any tool used to help your arm would be the aid.
    I didn't know about this law either. I'm actually quite interested as climbing or descending to an archeological site sounds quite appealing to me, in an Indiana Jones kind of way. I thought good information was presented in Brian's dumb article. Where's the disrespect in sharing information?

SERIOUSLY!!! STOP IT!!! .

PMS'ing? This is like the 3rd of 4th time you've felt people are picking on you and now it's getting a little rediculous. Don't be so hyper sensistive man.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

SERIOUSLY!!! STOP IT!!! .
    This boy has been sheltered much too long. The Internet Hate Machine(tm) will make a man out of him.

Dude, no one is picking on you. Your orgianal post was confusing in regards to your access... This began when Scott provided what I consider to be a public service in noting that using ropes and climbing gear to access ruins is illegal. chill out.....

I had no idea it's illegal to use a rope to see some ancient artifacts or writings. Interesting.

Now I'll hold off on posting some trip reports.

No offense, but I'm with everyone else. This post has been really funny.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

UDINK AND REEDUS ARE THE ONLY DECENT PEOPLE HERE REST OF YOU NEED SOME RESPECT LESSONS.
    Reedus is a self-proclaimed douche canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    UDINK AND REEDUS ARE THE ONLY DECENT PEOPLE HERE REST OF YOU NEED SOME RESPECT LESSONS.
    Reedus is a self-proclaimed douche canoe
    Man, I forgot about that thread!