Thread: lost GPS + TR to come....

lost GPS + TR to come....

I called Bo and he didnt have recent info but guessed there would still be a lot of snow in Echo, so we decided to avoid it (sorry no beta).

We hit boltergeist and yankee doodle on saturday, and rock canyon sunday (man is that out there). Had a great weekend. I'll put up a TR and some pics in the next couple days, but wanted to post sooner to say that I think i left my GPS at the top of the entrance chimney/downclimb to yankee doodle. So if anyone happens to come across it let me know, thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sorry about your GPS. Did you have your information on your it? When my GPS loads it displays my name and phone number and my address is findable inside the GPS. Do you have anything like that going on? Either way I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you get it back.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

It displays my name when it turns on, Gregory L West. I dont think it has any of my other info. It's like 8 years old, ..but that doesnt change the fact that it'd be $100+ to replace it. I hope I get it back too.

I forget what a fun canyon this is. I love downclimbing and stemming. I have been wanting to take my wife down this canyon and it is short enough to run through after work. So helping a fellow bogleyite out was a great excuse, thanks. My wife and I ran through this evening. She is great because she has to stop and look at everything. So I knew that if your gps was still up there she would find it. Which of course she did.

PM me an address and I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

Sorry, no pictures, the camera is dead and I haven't found the charger since the move...
    Hold my glasses, I'm going to jump!

That's awesome!!! thanks so much!!

pm on the way...

Have to love a group of people that will go find your stuff. Most people would just take it and run. Honist people are COOL
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill