12 40.00%
  • Don't bother it's not worth then time and energy

5 16.67%
  • Hell yah I want 1 one of each

4 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would like a sticker

Who would like a sticker

I am working on coming up with a couple of diffrent stickers for the site and thought I would check to see who would like one and to see if it would be worth my while. The stickers would probably cost some where arround 5 to 8 bucks per sticker there would be a few days lag time because I won"t be maintaining any on hand. Here is an example of the work my sticker guy can do he can do. http://www.utah4x4club.com/index.php...CODE=01&HID=28 he is limited to one color only though at this time.[img] I won't be making any money off of them though. It is just that I want one and thought I would offer the idea up to you all.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Lots of lookers but not may voters??????
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

I like three My windshield real estate is already taken up I do have room on the back glass for number three Right next to my NOBAMA sticker

How about a 4th choice?
    #3 or #1 with a small .com added after the Bogley word?

I'd definitely suggest having the text "bogley.com" on each of the stickers, just so people know what they're looking at.

They might try to go to bogleyoutdoorcommunity.com

Thats what I was thinking too, if your gonna make and display something to promote the site, then promote the site, make sure ya give the web address.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    How about a kicken it old school UUTAH sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    old school UUTAH sticker.
    What is this UUTAH you speak of

I have been fiddling with a sticker that looks like the front of the shirts with a vertical ".com" at the end of the "bogley." It would be white lettering with the black drop shadow just like the shirt without a background color. It would be a transparent back.

Or remove the "outdoor community" text from the bottom and put "www.bogley.com" below the bogley lettering.

this is what my sticker guy is working on he can only do one color so i figured it would be white for the moment i understand it is really rough but i am not an artist and i dont have the programs he does it will look a lot better than my rendition. any submitions you have would be welcome also.

Suggestion:
    Keep it simpler. Leave out the bogley thing's face.

Use a combo of #1 and acca's idea of a vertical ".com" at the end of the all lower case bogley in the original bogley font.

Make the sticker white on a transparent backer and print it backwards so you can mount it on the outside of your truck/suv/suburu/outdoor vehicle's rear window or on the upper section of the windshield. That way it applies with the window coloration as the backround color (this would look freakin sweet on really dark tinter glass).
    Leave No Trace

The guy making them cant do anything but one color vinyl stickers i do like the idea of the vertical .com can you get a larger file of the file and i can get a mock up of the sticker. Thanks it looks good

Quote Originally Posted by snccoulter
    The guy making them cant do anything but one color vinyl stickers i do like the idea of the vertical .com can you get a larger file of the file and i can get a mock up of the sticker. Thanks it looks good
    What color can he do? If he prints it all on the vinyl, then you could get the same effect I mentioned earlier, it would just be a little harder to get it applied straight and without wrinkles.

Here's a bigger size (5.9' X 10'). Keep in mind all I did was copy the bogley image from the upper left screen of the website and paste it into photoshop, then tweaked it a little. This is definitely not high res.
    Leave No Trace

As requested (With shades v.2.0.1): Click to view larger zise.

-Click to Enlarge-

bluerei : You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

There is not UUTAH.COM sticker on the list, wtf?

awnestly!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    There is not UUTAH.COM sticker on the list, wtf?

awnestly!

I think we are going to go with these. [Above] They will be on a transparent background. So you'll just have the lettering on your window. Thoughts?