Thread: Cinco de Mustache

Cinco de Mustache

This has been going on at my work for 4 years. Everybody (well almost) grows a beard or whatever leading up to May 5th. Then we show up on the 5th with some crazy ass handlebars and whatnot. I marked my calendar for next year and we are going to do this on bogley.

http://cincodemoustache.blogspot.com/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool idea! I'm in next year! I don't know why prompted me to shave a couple of hours ago
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Did this at my work too.

Im out! I have a beard full time, outside of 8 months at kennecott, even then I had the stash, Iv had this beard for over 10 years, its not coming off now just for some pics on may 5.
    Full long beard all winter, but it is feeling like about time to cut it down to the goat for summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    Im out! I have a beard full time, outside of 8 months at kennecott, even then I had the stash, Iv had this beard for over 10 years, its not coming off now just for some pics on may 5.
    Full long beard all winter, but it is feeling like about time to cut it down to the goat for summer.
    Ya gotta have kahones to make it happen man. This is the first year that I have done it. I always have facial hair, so it was a big deal for me. Now I am trying to grow it back.

Is your parking lot painted with the company name in giant letters? Why?
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    Is your parking lot painted with the company name in giant letters? Why?
    Marketing. Because we can.

Our parking lot is actually under a flight path, so we get a bunch of free advertising.

http://www.xango.com/company/xango-earth

You can also see a 360 on this page: http://www.xango.com/company/campus-tour

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by Ih8grvty
    Ya gotta have kahones to make it happen man. This is the first year that I have done it. I always have facial hair, so it was a big deal for me. Now I am trying to grow it back.
    I much prefer it where its at...covering that scar from my younger dumber days when I totaled a motorcycle.
    That scar is pretty light now, noone seemed to notice it when I had the beard shaved to work at kennecott, but I noticed, ever time I walked past a mirror or a window or puddle of water that held my reflection.