Thread: Weirdest car accident ever caught on camera

Weirdest car accident ever caught on camera

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wetbacks running from the cops.... not so wierd if you have ever lived in a border state.

What are those Clowns running for?
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

They are illegal aliens. If they get caught they get deported from the land of milk and honey.

There's so many of them. That's what probably saved them, heh, being packed so tight there's no room to get smacked against something.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

There were 17 of them that didn't get out of that van, cuz they were dead.

Sad part is the other person minding his own biz probably sustained significant injuries.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket
    Sad part is the other person minding his own biz probably sustained significant injuries.
    And now he has to pay his deductible to get his car fixed. If he has full coverage. I'm guessing the van wasn't insured.
    The man thong is wrong.

I hadn't thought of that... If your car is stolen and crashes into another car. I doubt your insurance pays for the damage to other cars. If you're 100% not at fault I thought the deductable didn't come into play. But his uninsured motorist coverage should cover his own deductable though yeah? My insurance knowledge is shaky.

I do know some loser ran into my wife while she was parked inside a car wash (with it going) and we never had to pay our deductable which is like $500.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket
    I hadn't thought of that... If your car is stolen and crashes into another car. I doubt your insurance pays for the damage to other cars. If you're 100% not at fault I thought the deductable didn't come into play. But his uninsured motorist coverage should cover his own deductable though yeah? My insurance knowledge is shaky.

I do know some loser ran into my wife while she was parked inside a car wash (with it going) and we never had to pay our deductable which is like $500.
    Depends on the company.
    Usually if your car is stolen you are still covered.
    Liability (Bodily Injury and Property Damage) pays for other people's medical bills and their property that you or the driver of the car damaged.
    Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverages are for you and your passengers if someone hits you and doesn't have insurance or doesn't have enough insurance to pay for medical bills.
    If you have full coverage on your car it actually is split up into to coverages. Comprehensive, which covers things like vandalism, theft, windshields, and if you hit an animal. All other accidents involving a moving object are covered under Collision coverage. So shopping carts hitting your car, if you hit another car, etc.
    If the accident isn't your fault but the other people don't have insurance or they left the scene and you have to make a claim with your insurance that usually ends up in you paying your deductible but the company doesn't surcharge you for the accident, since it was a not-at-fault claim.
    The man thong is wrong.