Thread: My New Clayton Lift. Not Dial Up Friendly

My New Clayton Lift. Not Dial Up Friendly

So today I went to Tooele at about 8:am and knocked on Scott's door and we got to work. We put the kids in the play room and then started unbolting the current suspension system and installing the new one. It was a lot of work and thank god Scott was there to do the welding and tell me what to do. the kids had a great time playing and then decided that at about 3:00 pm they wanted to play outside so we hooked them with shoes and let them go hog wild. Unfortunately the went a little to hog wild and got into the hose and tried to wash the dogs. From what I was told it was a real mess.
    We got a lot of work done today and we have the rear to start in the morning. We will be replacing the rear axel, replacing all of the bushing in the short arm that I have in the jeep now and re gearing the front axle. . I will be also picking up a set of extended break lines in the next few days so. Scott also says I may need a set of limiting straps at some point also.

"I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Very cool. I wish I had skills like that.

Long arm, very nice

Hi.. I am Scott.

If we have time.. I say we push your axle about 1 inch forward.. and if you read this bring me some Dew (throwback)

Its looking good Steve

Quote Originally Posted by TooeleCherokee
    Hi.. I am Scott.

If we have time.. I say we push your axle about 1 inch forward.. and if you read this bring me some Dew (throwback)

Its looking good Steve
    I'll bring you some dew too if you wanna help lift my cruiser someday.

Now go abuse it

I will as soon as I get my front gears, extended break lines, and new tires. Then the game is on.
    Oh and Thanks Scott for all the hard work in the last few days.
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill

I will as soon as I get my front gears, extended break lines, and new tires. Then the game is on.
    Oh and Thanks Scott for all the hard work in the last few days.