Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday Morning Ranting....

Monday Morning Ranting....

Use your Cruise Control. So irritating to pass someone, then have them pass you, then catch them and wait to pass them, then have them pass you. Start passing them and have them speed up so you cannot pass, only to catch them a short time later and pass them again

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'll add to your list and comment how much I hate it when someone speeds up on the freeway to make sure you can't get over and then slows right back down to the speed at which they were previously traveling.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I'll add to your list and comment how much I hate it when someone speeds up on the freeway to make sure you can't get over and then slows right back down to the speed at which they were previously traveling.
    I do that to protect my buffer zone.
    If I am in the way I move over but I not going to let some asshat pass me to just take up the 30' space between me and the car ahead of me.. hell no.
    They can wait just like I am.

I hate the guy who uses the entire 2 mile long passing lane to get around one car and leaves everyone else stuck behind the slow poke. Stand on the gas, get your butt around and than get out of the fast lane because I'll coming around ya'll.... because I drive fast and I drive agressive.... and you don't want me on your ass....

Re: Monday Morning Ranting....

[quote=Deuce]When in common areas of the gym locker room, cover yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    [
    I do that to protect my buffer zone.
    If I am in the way I move over but I not going to let some asshat pass me to just take up the 30' space between me and the car ahead of me.. hell no.
    They can wait just like I am.
    I have my CDL and I'm all about having an appropriate following distance. But this morning I am getting on I-15 and I am just building up speed. The truck which is way behind me starting accelerating dramatically to try and prevent me from getting in front of him. I think duck behind him and go around and I'm fine but mean while he has much less following distance from the car in front of him than he would have had just having me in front of him. I don't know if my story is making sense but it was clear that his speeding up was everything to do with being a jerk and nothing to do with safety.

[quote=Deuce]

Vultures at Costco

[quote=Iceaxe][quote=Deuce]When in common areas of the gym locker room, cover yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I hate the guy who uses the entire 2 mile long passing lane to get around one car and leaves everyone else stuck behind the slow poke. Stand on the gas, get your butt around and than get out of the fast lane because I'll coming around ya'll.... because I drive fast and I drive agressive.... and you don't want me on your ass....

highway 6 from Greenriver to Price right?

Carpool lane, going slower than flow of traffic.

Isn't the Carpool lane supposed to be a reward? Why would you get in that lane if you want to go slower than the fast lane?

Not saying you're supposed to speed in that lane, but seriously, why did you fight your way to get there when you just want to go slower?

No, I just stomp on the loud pedal and go around on that section of road.... the worst is Highway 6 from Spanish Fork to Price. If folks do not use the passing lanes correctly they cause a big mess.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    No, I just stomp on the loud pedal and go around on that section of road.... the worst is Highway 6 from Spanish Fork to Price. If folks do not use the passing lanes correctly they cause a big mess.....

I always seem to end up being 18th car behind the RV pulling a Jeep doing 50mph around Woodside. Ug..

I always seem to end up being 18th car behind the RV pulling a Jeep doing 50mph around Woodside. Ug..
    I got a Hemi thats been breathed upon.... I take them all at once.... about car 10 the wife starts closing her eyes and praying.... It's sweet to have 400 hp under the right foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech

Isn't the Carpool lane supposed to be a reward? Why would you get in that lane if you want to go slower than the fast lane?

Not saying you're supposed to speed in that lane, but seriously, why did you fight your way to get there when you just want to go slower?
    I like to ride my motorcycle in the carpool lane. I dont go over 72 on the mc. The reason I ride in the carpool lane is so that I can keep track of the other cars better. I only have them on one side and I don't have to worry about cars merging. No one looks for motorcycles so I have to watch what everyone else is doing. Kindof scary at times, which I don't tell the wife about, but it's too fun. I love riding!
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    No one looks for motorcycles so I have to watch what everyone else is doing. Kindof scary at times, which I don't tell the wife about, but it's too fun. I love riding!
    I sold my FJ1100 to a guy.... 3 days later he went through the windshield of a car and killed himself...

And now my rant.... for the next 10 years whenever the guys widow would get boozed up she would call and blame me for his death.... I hate widows who get boozed up and call to bitch me out....

[quote=Deuce]EVEN IN A LOCKER ROOM, there are places to be naked and places to

The car pool lane is not the fast lane. If you are in the fast lane and someone is going faster than you, you should get out of their way. If you are in the HOV lane and someone is going faster than you it is their responsibility to go around you. The requirement for being the in the HOV lane is car pooling and not traveling fast. The end :)

[quote=James_B_Wads2000][quote=Deuce]EVEN IN A LOCKER ROOM, there are places to be naked and places to

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    The car pool lane is not the fast lane.
    I understand that, but the lane is actually a reward, right? It just seems, especially on weekends, that there's these "Carpool Lane Virgins" who are just excited to be in there. They're looking around with wide eyes, all pumped up because they never get to drive in there anytime else.

I guess I just don't understand why one would want to be in the HOV lane if they weren't in it to cut down on travel time.

It just seems, especially on weekends, that there's these "Carpool Lane Virgins" who are just excited to be in there. They're looking around with wide eyes, all pumped up because they never get to drive in there anytime else.

Oh man, I'm laughing hard at that.

I guess I just don't understand why one would want to be in the HOV lane if they weren't in it to cut down on travel time.
    Agreed!