Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snow Canyon Hike

Bogley BigShot
    Speaking of friends... I hope your climbing friend is doing better.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by tanya

He is doing much better! Things showed up much better on the MRI than the CAT Scan. Appears that he only has 2 fractured bones. One in the neck and the other thorasic. Neither too severe. His lacerated spleen is fine as well! He'll be taking 4-6 weeks off from work. I took him home yesterday, and fortunately his mother and sister were just arriving into town. He may head up to Alaska to re-cuperate and then will come back to work. He's anxious to get back out climbing. I too look forward to join him in a few months for some great climbing!

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck

He is doing much better! Things showed up much better on the MRI than the CAT Scan. Appears that he only has 2 fractured bones. One in the neck and the other thorasic. Neither too severe. His lacerated spleen is fine as well! He'll be taking 4-6 weeks off from work. I took him home yesterday, and fortunately his mother and sister were just arriving into town. He may head up to Alaska to re-cuperate and then will come back to work. He's anxious to get back out climbing. I too look forward to join him in a few months for some great climbing!
    A neck fracture sure sounds scary, but with as much as you do you do have or have had a 'broken back.' I wish him the best!

Do you have any photos of him climbing?

On a good note.. I am writing on the book! YAHOO! Will send you what I do on the first 2 chapters tonight :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck

A neck fracture sure sounds scary, but with as much as you do you do have or have had a 'broken back.' I wish him the best!

Do you have any photos of him climbing?

On a good note.. I am writing on the book! YAHOO! Will send you what I do on the first 2 chapters tonight :)
    Yeah...it was pretty scary. Initial prognosis had us all wondering, but we took him home monday afternoon and he'll be fine (after some recupe time)!

Always know the length of your ropes! Tie a knot in the end always!

Don't stall on take-off! Yes I broke a vertabrae in 1975......never stall on take-off!

it's good to hear he's doing better.... If somthing like that didn't kill me then my mom would be sure to finish the job. and if it did kill me she would kill me again.
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    Tanya's new avatar?

WOW me likey
    Don`t be afraid your life will end be afraid it will never begin fear is the thief of all dreams...

Bogley BigShot
    Thank You Dave and Shaun.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the Bogleyfest Dave and meeting up with you for more canyons Shaun!

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Thank You Dave and Shaun.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the Bogleyfest Dave and meeting up with you for more canyons Shaun!
    I'll be down the next two weekends. Bo hasn't gotten back to me on my PMs if he wants to do some canyons. If not I'll pick some from my hit list. Cool if you could come along too.

Bogley BigShot
    I am off Sunday and Memorial Day, but not sure if I will be in town or not yet. After that we should have a set schedule at work and I will know when I can get out.

Call Bo on the phone. He does not have much time for the computer these days with the new store and his goal to get in the best shape of his life right now after his down time from his kayaking accident and surgery.