Thread: Bogley BigShots - Info Here

Bogley BigShots - Info Here

What is Bogley Bigshots you ask? Well, it’s an elite club where all the highbrow bogley peeps hobnob in their underwear. No, not exactly. Bogley Bigshots is a premium subscription based club where you get backstage access to bonus forum topics and future enhancements. This will also give those of you who have asked to help donate to bogley a place to pitch in. You know we all want to see bogley running strong for years to come! Bogley continues to grow and this just means that we have to get a bigger crib (server) every now and then and keep up on maintenance. FYI, there are some new enhancements on the drawing board as I type this. Some of these upgrades will require additional hardware and software to run them. These are some of the ways that your donations and BigShot memberships will help.

Bogley BigShots will be an area defined by the members. Want a topic about bird watching? Suggest it and run a poll. If the majority wants a bird watching forum, then we'll start chatting it up about sparrows in our yard. Now I doubt this will end up being a topic, but it could. Bogley Bigshots will be a no holds barred section where bogley members will be unleashed to say and do whatever they want! No, not exactly. We’ll start it off with a few topics to get things started and then fire away with those requests.

Finally, Bogley BigShot members will be able to suggest new features in the “BigShot Requests” section and you’ll also get to beta test them before they are rolled out to the rest of our users. You will help shape the future of Bogley Outdoor Community. Sign up today and get a sweet badge under your username and a permission slip to visit Bogley BigShots whenever and wherever you please. You can even visit in your underwear. Yep, we don't mind at all.

Join the partee and get the following:

New Forums

• The Lounge - Kick off your shoes, pull up a sofa and grab a cold one. This crib is da place to chill out and take a load off.

• Secret Spots - Inside you will find secret trail information to hot springs, canyons, caves, hikes, downloads, and more.

• Food Nation - Have a favorite recipe that you'd like to share with the group? Do you need a campfire recipe for your next trip in the outdoors? Are you a dutch oven master? Well, hell please post here for the love of food.

• Tech Forum - Need help setting up a static IP address? How about a proxy server? Maybe you just need help finding an icon that you lost from your desktop. Lolz.

• BigShot Requests - Suggest topics for the BigShot section and suggest/discuss future bogley enhancements.

BigShot Badges

You'll get a special badge below your avatar that will appear in every post - This will be the envy of all standard bogley members and will show everyone that you are a bogley supporter.

Name:  big_shot_ranks.jpg
Views: 3134
Size:  86.0 KB

Premium Ranks
    Bogley BigShot: $35 Yearly or with a bogley shirt $45, saves you $10 off regular price and shipping. Free sticker too.
    Lifetime Bogley BigShot: $100 Lifetime - You'll also get a free bogley t-shirt in your color preference and a sticker.

Join in the Bogley store and please include your username in the form comments.

**All BigShots now get a free sticker too! $5 value. Thanks!

Thank you for supporting Bogley Outdoor Community.
    Last edited by accadacca; 03-31-2010 at 01:56 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Is it possible that this topic never had any replies?
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    Is it possible that this topic never had any replies?
    It does now!

5. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    My Big Shot status has been revoked for some reason. Now I'm just a Big Sh!t.

Was it something I said?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    My Big Shot status has been revoked for some reason. Now I'm just a Big Sh!t.

Was it something I said?
    You have OBVIOUSLY achieved PLATINUM STATUS!
    Congratulations!

I'm sure they will be contacting you soon about the awards banquet.

8. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Platinum status allows you to walk around the Bogley Corporate Office Complex® wearing nothing but your boxers and bathrobe while drinking a beer... life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Platinum. You've done it.
    Name:  rock.JPG
Views: 2191
Size:  13.6 KB

12. Likes DiscGo liked this post

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

15. Likes twotimer liked this post
    I declare myself Tungsten Status.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

LOL "Platinum Status"

Awww shucks, you guys are the greatest.

Testes, testes....one, two....three?