Thread: Nutty Putty Cave

Nutty Putty Cave

Nutty Putty Cave is again open to the public. The new Cave management Plan was signed and the cave will be re-opened on May 17, 2009. Access is by permit only and the reservation system will be operational after April 21, 2009. You can reserve your trip up to 5 months ahead of time.

Information, reservations and maps can all be obtained by following the link below.

Nutty Putty Cave
    http://climb-utah.com/WM/nutty.htm

The cave is gated, but gaining access is easy when you follow the steps outlined. Your proper planning and obeyance to the rules will help ensure that this cave stays open for generations to come.

Enjoy...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

have just been invited to go into it with a group as soon as they get their permit. it probably will be my first cave. I am looking forward to it

Nutty Putty Cave Re-Opening

Thanks so much for helping to spread the word. As part of the Nutty Putty Cave Management Team, it has been a labor of love to set up the online website and reservation system. We have compiled a cave history, new stories, maps and links to all the information that we can find about the Nutty Putty Cave.

FIRST TIME EXPERIENCES - We would love to create a section on the www.NuttyPuttyCave.com site that shares first timer accounts of their experience in the cave. If you have some memories to share, please send them to me at Michael@NuttyPuttyCave.com.

If you have any questions about the cave, the reservation system, and/or the approved 2009 Cave Management Plan, then either send them to me directly or post them here and I will do my best to monitor and answer them promptly. One of the best features of the 2009 Cave Management Plan is that only 2 groups of up to 10 cavers will be allowed inside the cave at any given time... Can you imagine a exploring the crawl passages with only 20 cavers inside the cave instead of the 200 plus in eras past?

Thanks again for spreading the word.
    Michael Leavitt - Cave Access Manager

Bogley BigShot
    Welcome to the Group Micheal. I hope you stick around and post often!