Thread: Shenanigans Pics

Shenanigans Pics

I've finally updated my blog with a bunch of stuff and will post more in the hiking and 4-wheeling section. Here are some pics from Shenanigans a few weeks ago:

http://utoutdoors.blogspot.com/2009/04/shenanigans.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

excellent

Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    excellent
    That pic is from inside the deep little pothole under the bridge in the 4th narrows. I climbed in there to try and scare the girls as they came around the corner, then happened to look up and noticed what a sweet shot it would make. Oh and Josh took all the pics... not me.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    excellent
    That pic is from inside the deep little pothole under the bridge in the 4th narrows. I climbed in there to try and scare the girls as they came around the corner, then happened to look up and noticed what a sweet shot it would make. Oh and Josh took all the pics... not me.
    The pics on Bogley aren't showing up (for me) - did you want them to?

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia

Tom
    Ya, I noticed that at work last night, I think it has to do with picasa and the way I linked the pics. My theory is it has to do with screen resolution. They show up on my home computer but not the computers at work. And the jeeping pics in the 4wd section would show up if they were small, but the large pics would not. I'm too lazy to try and figure it out and fix them here. Just click on my blog if you want to see them. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia

Tom
    Ya, I noticed that at work last night, I think it has to do with picasa and the way I linked the pics. My theory is it has to do with screen resolution. They show up on my home computer but not the computers at work. And the jeeping pics in the 4wd section would show up if they were small, but the large pics would not. I'm too lazy to try and figure it out and fix them here. Just click on my blog if you want to see them. Sorry.
    It's not resolution - the site you're hosting the images on doesn't like you deep linking to the pics, so when it sees the referrer URL comes from this site, it refuses to serve the image. They show up on your home computer because the image are in your browser from when you were looking at them before you wrote this post.

If you're using Firefox, you can see them by selecting "copy image URL" on an image's menu (right click on the image to see it), opening a new tab, pasting the URL in and hitting return. This breaks the link back to this site and makes the host site serve them.

Do they work now?

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Do they work now?
    All but the last one!

Now I see why you were holding out on us... hanging out with the hot babes, Shaggy???

Tom

The first four do...