Thread: LAAAAME! udink might appreciate this

LAAAAME! udink might appreciate this

the DMV needs to get a freakin' LIIIFE!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...t.co.tofu.KDVR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

She loves to FU I saw that story the other night

That is funny! And it makes more sense than Udink not being able to get his name on his license plate, that still gets me.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Girl needs a steak, might wake her up a little.

A few years ago, Virginia issued a plate that said ATHEIST then recalled it after someone complained. In this state, one or two complaints will get your plate recalled.

There are tons of plates around proclaiming Christian messages in Virginia, ironically. I've been tempted to phone in complaints on those, but that would be just as wrong as what the Bible-ballers did to the atheist guy.

I might try and get YUCK FOU and see how that goes...
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

I always liked " ASSMAN"

Lame, indeed. It would be nice if the DMV would lean toward common sense, and leave the burden of proving "offensiveness" upon whoever is lame enough to complain about tofu (or Udink ).

By the way, California seems to be about the only state with more than half a brain running their DMV. This is on one of 14 vehicles registered to a relative of mine for use in his construction company:

Blog | FB

Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    By the way, California seems to be about the only state with more than half a brain running their DMV. This is on one of 14 vehicles registered to a relative of mine for use in his construction company:

nice!!

By the way, California seems to be about the only state with more than half a brain running their DMV.
    Oh, don't say that, they just doubled our fee's.

Nice plate though.

I would definitely read that one wrong, but not be offended. We need more ladies in the world like that,
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFinn
    By the way, California seems to be about the only state with more than half a brain running their DMV.
    Oh, don't say that, they just doubled our fee's.

Nice plate though.
    Sorry to hear that, Finn! Glad I left CA when they tried that bit the first time in 2004. The good ol' Governator wanted close to $600 to register/license my '01 Dodge Dakota pickup. Moved to Zion, and have paid about $125 a year since.

How 'bout this one?

That's pretty funny. Reminds me of a fellow I work with, who bought an airplane, and had to choose his registration letters. Down in the states, they're "N" numbers - N with some numbers and/or letters following. Here, we have C-Fxxx or C-Gxxx where the xxx is three more letters. Rob looked at a printout of what was available, and was stunned to see FUKM - so he had to get it!

He has a friend with the registration "FUKR".

Very nice Cirrus

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    Rob looked at a printout of what was available, and was stunned to see FUKM - so he had to get it!

Even I have to admit that is awesome!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    That's pretty funny. Reminds me of a fellow I work with, who bought an airplane, and had to choose his registration letters. Down in the states, they're "N" numbers - N with some numbers and/or letters following. Here, we have C-Fxxx or C-Gxxx where the xxx is three more letters. Rob looked at a printout of what was available, and was stunned to see FUKM - so he had to get it!

i can hear it now.

cirrus (in the control tower): you are number two. do you have the traffic ahead turning base in sight?

second aircraft: roger tower traffic ahead in sight. we'll just follow him fukm in
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

17. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Yeah, we do pronounce the idents as words as often as we can - just not on the radio, usually... Rob often goes flying with his friend in FUKR, which looks pretty funny on the radar.

Other idents in the area include FAGZ (LOL) and GIRL. There is also a US registered Navion in the area, with the ident N36D (36D is apparently pretty popular with some guys. )

she's blind