Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You can't fix stupid

You can't fix stupid

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No animals were harmed in the making of your cheesburger.

The scary part; those are the ones that jumped on a "cause" bandwagon because they think it's right...here's your sign

OMG classic!

I'm going to put this on my facebook as a serious note and see what responses I get.

Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    The scary part; those are the ones that jumped on a "cause" bandwagon because they think it's right...here's your sign
    indeed, very scary. but no more scary than those who find bill o'reilly a credible source of news...

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    but no more scary than those who find bill o'reilly a credible source of news...
    Ohh and Jon Stewart is credible, now that's comical

Wait, come to think of it, scary is people believing in the mainstream media

but no more scary than those who find bill o'reilly a credible source of news...
    Ohh and Jon Stewart is credible, now that's comical

Wait, come to think of it, scary is people believing in the mainstream media
    actually, jon stewart is comical. HE'S A COMIC. HE IS ON COMEDY CENTRAL. he never pretends to be an actual journalist, and he certainly is dressing up as one on some so-called news channel.

and when did i mention anything about jon stewart? if people actually believe he is a source of credibility, that too, would be scary... the parallels between o'reilly and stewart are incredible. the main difference? one is funny on purpose. the other is funny because he is a maniac.

like the post said, you can't fix stupid...

and when did i mention anything about jon stewart? if people actually believe he is a source of credibility, that too, would be scary... the parallels between o'reilly and stewart are incredible. the main difference? one is funny on purpose. the other is funny because he is a maniac.

like the post said, you can't fix stupid...
    There are people in here that post a lot of Stuart because they believe in what he says, knowing full well what he is And I never said you mentioned him, you were just on the topic of not credible. Just like mainstream media is not.

There are people in here that post a lot of Stuart because they believe in what he says
    when you say "in here" do you mean, here on bogley?

if so, i'd love to see a few instances, purely for entertainment purposes of course.

if so, i'd love to see a few instances, purely for entertainment purposes of course.
    Absolutely

Just search "Stewart", I'm sure some will pop up

Absolutely

Just search "Stewart", I'm sure some will pop up
    nope, nothing... show me a few.

I'm not doing the work, pay attention a little more. It's bound to surface again soon. But, it's there

nope, nothing... show me a few.
    So full of $hit

There are people in here that post a lot of Stuart because they believe in what he says, knowing full well what he is
    now now jp. there's your quote, above.

i did the search just as you said, and just because the name "stewart" appears in them, doesn't mean it has anything to do with Jon Stewart. and the top two are the threads we are currently posting in...

that said, there are a few posts of on here, but for no other reason than pure comedy. based on our preceding posts, you imply that people post jon stewart material as if it is a credible source. sure, people post it for a joke, but not as a serious point of discussion, as you imply.

Ohh stop giving excuses for your peeps. Those are the ones that love to quote Stewart

And to the top of your post, they're there...obviously you found some

Those are the ones that love to quote Stewart
    tough to make excuses for something that doesn't exist... like i said, show me one time anyone has ever quoted Jon Stewart, for any other reason than pure comedy.

My work had a LAN party last Friday night where we played Call of Duty all night. One of the guys at my work thinks he is better at Call of Duty than I am and got very mad at me when he realized that I too thought I was better at Call of Duty than him (and I happened to be right).

He got very upset with me and started making personal attacks about me all over some dumb video game (well, some awesome video game but still). Things are still kind of weird between him and me and I have been surprised all week that someone who normally is an intelligent person could be so upset over a video game.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's my point? Seeing you guys over whether or not Jon Stewart posts are a frequent occurrence on this site seems to be right on par with getting mad over a video game and I don't get it.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

it's bogley. there is no point.