Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ##NEW BOGLEY SHIRTS - opinions please##

When I order the tank tops, they will be white, and will be made of the thinnest cloth known to mankind.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    When I order the tank tops, they will be white, and will be made of the thinnest cloth known to mankind.
    No see 'em netting?

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    No see 'em netting?
    really see 'em netting
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Sorry Alison.... my ta ta's can not be contained by a built in boob holder. So it makes no difference to me if the tank comes with one or not. By the way were is that referal... this thread makes me want to go hide, or do something about it.

No need to hide. I guess maybe I am little de-sensitized to ta-ta issues b/c I work for a man that takes care of the issues for those that are ready to do something. He has many happy patients, including a few of my friends. Wanna come hang in colorado for two weeks with me??? hehe!!!! Well I guess I won't push the built in bra then if both Blue and Savanna both don't want them. I just didn't know if it was an option when ordering the tanks b/c they do work perfectly for me. And no, we don't want WHITE or the thinnest material available b/c then they would be SEE THRU. And that's not an appropriate representation of BOGLEY.

I must apologize. I made an insensitive comment earlier. Insensitive and chauvinistic. After reconsidering it in the cold light of the following day, I was going to go and delete it last night, but it had been quoted by then.

Blueeyes, I didn't mean to make light of an issue that affects you strongly. My wife and I have a friend who was naturally very well endowed. She had reduction surgery about 5 years ago and ended up soooo much happier with the results. She looks great, and even hugging her is more comfortable now, for all concerned!

For the record, I'm OK with the built-in b

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    [quote=Cirrus2000]I must apologize. I made an insensitive comment earlier. Insensitive and chauvinistic. After reconsidering it in the cold light of the following day, I was going to go and delete it last night, but it had been quoted by then.

Blueeyes, I didn't mean to make light of an issue that affects you strongly. My wife and I have a friend who was naturally very well endowed. She had reduction surgery about 5 years ago and ended up soooo much happier with the results. She looks great, and even hugging her is more comfortable now, for all concerned!

For the record, I'm OK with the built-in b
    Chere'

another vote for charcoal gray.....XXL
    Randy Langstraat
    ADVENTR.CO | Anasazi Photography

Hey WHY can't you place a special order for specific colors, styles and sizes?
    See you on the Trail

Lets get this show on the road!

How about we add a 2009 year somewhere next to the logo so that years from now when these things become collectors items folks will have an idea what's up. We didn't do that to 2008 but that doesn't matter anyway since everyone will know the 2008 model as the "WTF! Who came up with this eye hurting color" Bogley t-shirt.
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow

How about we add a 2009 year somewhere next to the logo so that years from now when these things become collectors items folks will have an idea what's up. We didn't do that to 2008 but that doesn't matter anyway since everyone will know the 2008 model as the "WTF! Who came up with this eye hurting color" Bogley t-shirt.
    I'd prefer no date on mine. I'd like to wear the thing next year, or in ten years and not look too much like a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow

I'd prefer no date on mine. I'd like to wear the thing next year, or in ten years and not look too much like a douche.
    The Bogley community will still know But ok, you make a good point. I still have an Adidas sweatshirt from '94 that I wear, heh.

Here are the tank top models we're looking at, a mens and a womens; I specified the "non spaghetti strap" one.

Or would you ladies just rather have a mens one?

The same shirt colors are not available in the tanks unfortunately. They've got a "Sport Grey" that's more of a light speckled grey, or black. They've even got a red, but it's just a plain red.

Women's shirts are cut different. I prefer a women's tank or a women's shirt. (Men's T's are only good for night shirts!)

Black would suit me fine. (please no pink, please no pink, pretty please not pink). Grey is acceptable too.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    Women's shirts are cut different. I prefer a women's tank or a women's shirt. (Men's T's are only good for night shirts!)

Black would suit me fine. (please no pink, please no pink, pretty please not pink). Grey is acceptable too.
    You mean you would'nt rather have the male model?

for the women's tank, i was thinking of something more like a wife beater style rather than something my mom would wear........(see above photo of women's tank and then see below) and the straps are still wide on the wife beater style and it hits at the hip bone and not like at the knees. ok just putting in my two cents. sorry to be a fashion whore......but i know what looks good, k?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

THANK YOU ALISON!!!!

Come on guys what would you rather see us girls in?

Frumphy pink or Alison's wife beater tank?
    Chere'

Blog Entries
    I like accadacca's choices:

Tshirt: Black and white lettering
    Tshirt: Red (on the lighter side) and White lettering
    Tshirt: Camo Sand with white lettering
    Tanktop (Mens): Black/White with White/Black lettering (respectively for contrast)

Wife-beater is definately sexier