Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ##NEW BOGLEY SHIRTS - opinions please##

I finally pulled my head out and grabbed my other computer with Illustrator. Here are some options and I fixed the gray. Obviously we cant order all these colors. I think we'll have to pick a t-shirt color and maybe a tank color for the ladies and call it good. Unless y'all want to buy a bunch.

I grabbed the pictures from here: http://www.customink.com

Charcoal Gray

Stonewashed Green

Camo Sand

Gray Tank

Black Tank

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

How about a couple more wtf. We already have too many options.

Khaki Brown

Black (might be good to order this next winter?)

I think the camo would look better with black font. The white just seems like too much (in my opinion).

Either way I do plan on buying a shirt (especially if that Charcoal gray is an option).
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Okay I think I found my new favorite from this site: www.sonicshack.com

I was looking for a darker gray and this is called Steel.

I'd love a couple of tank tops. Either style is fine with me. I like the black, charcoal, green.....it's all good. Just make sure to order a few in large.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    If we do a tank it has to be wide strapped. I can't wear those spaghetti straped tanks. Not unless I go get a reduction. Which would be fine by me!
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    If we do a tank it has to be wide strapped. I can't wear those spaghetti straped tanks. Not unless I go get a reduction. Which would be fine by me!

hehe!!! i know a great plastic surgeon. then you'd be able to wear those spaghetti straps.

I'm sure you two will get no complaints from the guys in the group on your choice of tanks Really though, faded green is good for me. I still have a white uutah, two uutah black caps, a bogley shirt and a bogley tank that was 'converted' from a t shirt. I'll be reprezentin whatever it is

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken

hehe!!! i know a great plastic surgeon. then you'd be able to wear those spaghetti straps.
    I think we three ladies all have the same "dilemma". Mother Nature blessed me as well, so I agree about the wider strap tank. btw....the green color is a really nice shade of green.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313

I think we three ladies all have the same "dilemma". Mother Nature blessed me as well, so I agree about the wider strap tank. btw....the green color is a really nice shade of green.

Going out on a limb here...........but could we get a built in sports bra to go in the tank???? Gotta hold the girls in. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! yes the wider straps are better. Going to agree.

EDITED: I removed my original comment, which may well have been fine face to face among friends, but which, when I thought about it, I was not comfortable with on the forum.

As you were...

tshirts just don't fit my big boobs well.
    Not unless I go get a reduction. Which would be fine by me!
    and i was thinking that i'll be the judge of that.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Vote for Gray

edit: removed kevin quote

My mom has suggested I shouldn't read this thread anymore.

girls......anyone out there? anyone think the built in sportsbra is a good idea? or are you girls throwing me to the wolves? i'm all about containing the ta-ta's and many tank tops these days do have built in boob holders. you boys just DONT get it.

Sorry Alison.... my ta ta's can not be contained by a built in boob holder. So it makes no difference to me if the tank comes with one or not. By the way were is that referal... this thread makes me want to go hide, or do something about it.
    Chere'

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Sorry Alison.... my ta ta's can not be contained by a built in boob holder. So it makes no difference to me if the tank comes with one or not. By the way were is that referal... this thread makes me want to go hide, or do something about it.
    I'm with you Chere, those built in bras just don't cut it. And no reason to want to hide......personally I'm proud of my bodacious ta-tas.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    I'm with you Chere, those built in bras just don't cut it. And no reason to want to hide......personally I'm proud of my bodacious ta-tas.
    They frustrate me

I can't play golf... I have two handicaps that interfere with the swing.
    I can't run.... I can't get them to stay in place. Hell duct tape doesn't even work.
    I can't lay on my stomach.... unless I make cut outs in the bed.
    I can't find bathing suits that fit..... top fits, the bottom is to big or bottom fits and I am falling out the top. And they are not good floatation devices ethier!

Nope I curse God every morning I put a bra on.
    Chere'

I've learned so much in this thread.

I like the charcoal color. XL please.