Thread: Hello

Hello

Thought I would pop in and say "Hello". Apologies for being away so much, but just don't find the time needed for bogley. Staying busy with bird photography, updating my photo gallery and getting ready for the travel season, which starts next week. I seem to be fully recovered from knee replacement and doing well in other respects (as well as can be expected for a person of my vintage).

Had a nice visit from JP several weeks ago. It was good to actually meet the guy, and I think he may be moving to FL soon. I also hear from Win occasionally, as we both follow a Canon photo forum.

Miss you guys.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    Had a nice visit from JP several weeks ago.
    Look who it is
    I'm looking to head back mid-April or so, we'll have to meet up again before I make that trek back up. I'll give you a call when I kind of know what the hell I'm doing

Nice to hear from you Sparker. Guessing you don't even know out Bogley sign? Well, it's a recent development but make sure you learn it before any meet ups. Glad to hear your surgery went ok!
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Great to hear an update on you Sparker.

Welcome back. Don't sweat not being around. Once I retire, I will never be back! Of course that is probably at least 40 years away :) Seriously though, it sounds like you are doing things right and I am envious!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    Don't sweat not being around. Once I retire, I will never be back!
    Agreed! But as a courtesy, you could at least drop off a couple bird pics when you stop by.. You know for the rest of us still chained to an office space.

Good to hear from ya!

Your safety is not my responsibility.

OK, here are just a few (out of hundreds). All of these, and many more, are from the park across the road from my home.

JP, we may have missed a chance to get together again. I am leaving Monday for a few days, back for just a couple, then gone for 5-6 weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Stan

Nice pics!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Bogley BigShot
    IMpressive SHots!!!

Very nice shots sparker. We have missed you!

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    JP, we may have missed a chance to get together again. I am leaving Monday for a few days, back for just a couple, then gone for 5-6 weeks.
    Let me now when you get back in a few days and I can head over before your six week trek

Love that hawk

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Sparky darlin'!! So glad you dropped in. We have all missed you here at Bogley. What fantastic photos......quite professional. Are you planning on doing some type of collection for a book? I think you should - these are as good as anything I've ever seen published professionally. Have you ever seen any photos done by Robert Clark? He is a friend of mine who shoots mainly S Carolina, but has had photos published that he's taken from around the world. Yours are very bit as good as his. Keep up the good work and let us see more of your talent!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    Sparky darlin'!! So glad you dropped in. We have all missed you here at Bogley. What fantastic photos......quite professional. Are you planning on doing some type of collection for a book? I think you should - these are as good as anything I've ever seen published professionally. Have you ever seen any photos done by Robert Clark? He is a friend of mine who shoots mainly S Carolina, but has had photos published that he's taken from around the world. Yours are very bit as good as his. Keep up the good work and let us see more of your talent!
    Well, Savannah, what a nice welcome. And thanks for the nice compliment. I get suggestions about making a book, but it sounds a lot like work and I don't do work. Lots more on my gallery, if you care to look.

I'll try to check in more often.
    Stan

Its not so much work if you find the right printer.
    I did it and had a blast.

The work only comes if you want to sell a bunch of them.

If you want to make a really nice coffee table book and just
    a few copies check out mypublisher.com

In fact you can make one for free at mypublisher.com until
    April 13.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Wow!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum