Thread: Pandoras Box

Pandoras Box

Well....I finally broke the chains and jumped in feet first to a canyon outside of Zion. Kip "Bushwacker" gave me a 45 minute heads up that he and a group were headed to Capital Reef area to hike Pandoras Box. I jumped on board! Got to the trailhead at 11:30PM friday; wakened and were hiking by 7:15AM saturday and back eating pizza in Bicknell at 6PM; Home at 10PM! Wow...what a whirlwind tour! There were 10 of us from Provo, Cedar City and St George. Super fun and diverse group. A very fun day of hiking. Photos to follow and I hope some on the trip were Bogleyites and will share as well!!!??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    Did you take any photos? Sounds like a wonderful trip with Kip, Courtney and DB!

A very fun time was had, and it was a blast to hang with Bo again after many months.

If folks care to see my pics, simply go to:

http://www.backcountry-explorer.com

...the third entry from the top.

There are also some photos from Cassidy Arch Canyon, which DB and I did yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by cp0915
    A very fun time was had, and it was a blast to hang with Bo again after many months.

If folks care to see my pics, simply go to:

http://www.backcountry-explorer.com

...the third entry from the top.

There are also some photos from Cassidy Arch Canyon, which DB and I did yesterday.
    It was great to see and hike with you and DB again Courtney! Hope for some more great adventures with you. Here are a few pictures that I took. I really like the photos you took and the write-up! Glad you had a good second day there too!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

great stuff! i can't believe kip carried that huge ass pack through pandoras. thing looks thicker than he is.

I envy how much cool stuff everyone on this site seems to do. Thanks for posting this Bo.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum