Thread: Weekly Bogley Bike Rides are here!

Weekly Bogley Bike Rides are here!

Now we just decide which day. We've traditionally done Tuesdays, but some people are requesting Wednesdays. Either is fine by me.

Daylight Savings has begun, so we usually try to meet up at around 5, depending on the trail.

We usually have an Ogden area group and a Salt Lake group, and occasionally merge the two together for a central ride.

Come join us! We'll start VERY soon, and we'll announce each one with a new thread in the Mountain Biking section

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wed would work great with my schedule this year. Looks like this week is out due to weather but maybe next week. I can't wait to ride, I am sick of riding on the road and on the trainer in the basement!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

I just changed up my diet and exercise routine. Gotta get ready.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

All Chics Ride Wednesdays in Ogden

Last year as I met other ladies who rode mtn bike... I collected numbers. I am going to try and get a chic riding group together. Not that I don't like riding with the boys, cuz I do.

If you guys know of any ladies in Ogden that ride mtn bikes will you tell them about my all chic riding group. Right now I have four for sure. Trying to talk Julie into this. Let the ladies know they don't have to be good we will be a slower moving group. That seems to be their biggest concern.

I know that Bogley is doing the Wed group rides and I am not trying to conflict. Just trying to find more ladies that mtn bike. We can ride together or at least start out at the same time.

Thanks!

PS. You can have them call me PM for my number or have them check here for where and when we are riding.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I just changed up my diet and exercise routine. Gotta get ready.
    You better hurry!

Wednesday is the best for me too at least for the next couple months. Let's ride!!!

Sounds like the northern boys will be riding on Wednesdays. I think most of the peeps down here in SLC will be riding on Tuesdays, but not until we get some sun for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Sounds like the northern boys will be riding on Wednesdays. I think most of the peeps down here in SLC will be riding on Tuesdays, but not until we get some sun for a bit.
    Looks like before the storm people were all over corner canyon and saying it was dry. Also the bench should dry out pretty quick, I wouldn't mind a tuesday ride on the bench in a week or so when it should be dry again?

Sounds good to me. Let's keep an eye on it. I would like to see the temps back up too.

Yeah as long as it gets into the 60's and is sunny should be some weather to warm up the trails and get them dry and not freeze your ass off when you ride. I have been keepin an eye on motionbased and looking at comments from peoples rides. I hate riding in the mud so I will wait an extra week or two for it to dry out a little bit more.