Thread: Caching with Udink

Caching with Udink

Tonight after work I met up with Udink and did some caching on the face of Timp by Dry Canyon. I realized when I got home that I didn't take any pictures of myself, but I promise I was there :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

One thing I forgot to mention was that we did the oldest multi-cache in Utah County.

I have Cached with Udink also he is a Great Guy. I think both of you should come up here and go caching with me now.
    See you on the Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Master
    I have Cached with Udink also he is a Great Guy. I think both of you should come up here and go caching with me now.
    I second that.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

I can't speak for Udink because it is farther for him, but I'd be down with going up to Kaysville and caching with you two. Or maybe us three should go down and cache with him.

I had a great time caching with DiscGo, and it was fun being able to find an older cache. We found UTM, a.k.a. Denali Summit, which is the oldest multi-cache in Utah, and the fourth oldest active cache in Utah County. Good thing DiscGo brought a printout of the cache listing or else I don't think we would have found the first stage. The view from up there was nice--here's a shot looking south toward Spanish Fork Canyon and Loafer Mountain.

I would love to get out caching again with you all. I've only hiked/cached in northern Utah a few times, but I'd like to do more in that area.
    Blog | FB