Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utah Valley Bogley Lunch - who's in?

Utah Valley Bogley Lunch - who's in?

What about a Bogley lunch next week in Utah Valley for us Southern dwellers (at least compared to you SLC and North people)? Any interest out there? We could meet in Orem, AF or Provo. I don't care where. Anyone is invited even the Northerners. I think my bad day next week is Thursday. I have to run a Bar lunch that day. It is high time I meet some of you Boglyites in person. I am not as serious as I probably come off on this site. I am happy to plan it and reserve the space if the location will let me. Well......?????
    Life is Good

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I should be able to make next Thursday.

My job is funny because some days I am just sitting at my desk, making posts on Bogley all day and other days I am all over the state. So no IT emergencies pending... I'm in.

A.F. would be ideal to me :), but I can do Orem.

I'll be in Orem for work on Tuesday, so if it happens to work out for that day, I'll do my best to make it.
    Blog | FB

How long will you be in Orem Udink? If you are in town that night you wanna do some caching?

Tuesday should work for me, if it works for you guys.

Re: Utah Valley Bogley Lunch - who's in?

First,
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    I think my bad day next week is Thursday.
    Then...
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I should be able to make next Thursday.

Gosh, if you really don't want to meet Scott that badly, you didn't even need to reply to the thread!

(hoping to meet both of you one of these days - 'cuz I'm not that serious, either!)

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    How long will you be in Orem Udink? If you are in town that night you wanna do some caching?
    Yeah, that would be cool. I'm working roughly 8:00am to 4:30pm at Canyon Park (about 1600 North 800 East), with a lunch break somewhere in there. I was already planning on finding at least a few geocaches after work.
    Blog | FB

Cool. Let's do it.

Even if we don't do a Bogley lunch on Tuesday, we can still get together for lunch as well if you'd like. Maybe bring AD0OR (Jacob) to make fun of :)

I could meet in AF somewhere. I eat here all the time: http://www.thaivillageaf.com

I LOVE Thai food. Good suggestion. Tuesday works for me. Udink, can you get to AF? Noon? 1:00 p.m.?
    Life is Good

AF works for me, and Thai Village sounds great. I have something going on at work until about 12:00 or 12:30, so 1:00 works best.
    Blog | FB

So it sounds like just the four of us right now. I guess on a positive note, we shouldn't have a problem getting a table :)

Man I would love to come, but AF is to far for me on a lunch.

James

Yeah, I hear that (I mean A.F. is where I work so it is close to me but) if I had to go very far it would use my whole lunch break just in travel time.

OK, tomorrow at 1:00 p.m at the Thai Village in AF. Who is in?

I will be there.
    Life is Good

I'll be there. I probably won't be able to check this thread after I leave Price early tomorrow morning, so if there's a change of plans I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-650-0839.
    Blog | FB

DiscGo, Acca? You two in?
    Life is Good

Yes. I am totally planning on being there.

I didn't want to get into this thread earlier because work can be unpredictable. It looks like I will be able to make it though; ok if I crash your lunch?
    Eight oh one - three five seven - nine zero zero seven

It would be great to have you Don!