Thread: Anybody see Louis CK on Conan O'Brian?

Anybody see Louis CK on Conan O'Brian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7nKjr9Keo (embedding disabled)

Louis CK on the Conan O'Brien show, October 1st, 2008. Louis speaks of how our generation has been spoiled by technology.

His assessment of our relative sense of entitlement speaks volumes. Explains why someone would feel the need to call 911 because their cable TV is down or because McD's ran out of McNuggets.

What do you y'all think?
    seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

"Is the speed of light to slow for you?"

Ok I don't know who that guy is, but he is brilliant. I totally agree with everything he said. Everyone should watch this.

Speaking of flying (I fly to and from work every week), you should have seen the guy I sat next to last week. He flipped his tray table down and the hinge broke, so it wasn't level. He totally flipped out! He was screaming and yelling "I can't believe this, I paid for first class and they do this to me". He even started crying at one point. I almost offered to change seats with him, but then thought it would "enable" him and probably wasn't a good idea. He finally mellowed out a little bit. And then the waitress brings us drinks while the rest of the plane is loading up. "How am I supposed to get a drink when my tray isn't level, fix this before take off!" He yelled at her. She calmly set it on the armrests which are large enough to accommodate 2 drinks, mine and his, and walks away. Perfect response! Then he falls asleep after takeoff and sleeps the entire flight. Thank god he didn't wake up when the food came. I can picture him yelling "My chicken is too hot and falling off my plate!" Hehe.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis CK
    How quickly the world owes him something, he knew existed only 10 seconds ago

This is a good message!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket
    "Is the speed of light to slow for you?"
    Every time I make the pilgrimage from here to St. George I'm reminded of how long it used to take when my grandfather was a teenager. One small town every 30 miles = as much as 12 days with a wagon unless you owned one of those newfangled automobiles which may not have been able to handle the road conditions and potentially couldn't be fixed for a while if it happened to break down outside Scipio. And that was just two generations ago.

And I have the audacity to insist on a five day weekend to justify a 6 hour drive.
    seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way...