Thread: Hiking Zion Last Weekend

Hiking Zion Last Weekend

Had a fun afternoon on saturday climbing Snow Canyon with Trackrunner and his wife in-between a wedding that they had come down for, and then took a hike up the West Rim trail with some friends on sunday. Had some fun playing on the snow and doing some glissading, took some fun shots and even convinced the 2 girls to take my obligatory "after hike dip" in the river at the end of the hike along with me! Looking at their faces after the dip....I'm not too sure they'll listen to me anymore?!!!!! It was a really fun time, and they want to do Lady Mountain next! Maybe not the chilling dip afterwards, but maybe so!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Am I the first to reply "Bo you're a stud"?

Woot!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

A few photos from saturday...granted it's not hiking, but really it is!? Vertical hiking. I'ts always hard to get good shots when it's from the bottom though! Anyway...here is Trackrunner and his wife doing Pygmy Alien in-between wedding and reception! Wonderful people and look forward to getting together for some other fun times soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket
    Am I the first to reply "Bo you're a stud"?

Woot!
    Just out for fun times! Really great group and lots and lots of laughs and everyone had a great time......I think??!!! Hiking up, what the girls called "Kenmore Canyon" aka Refrigerator Canyon there was a waterfall coming off a side and as the ice melted it would crash into the bottom of the canyon! It was awesome! The waterfall behind us in this photo!

You really are the man Bo! I think so highly of you that my opinion of Track Runner even goes up higher just for hanging out with you.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    You really are the man Bo! I think so highly of you that my opinion of Track Runner even goes up higher just for hanging out with you.
    them fighting words

Bo it was fun to climb with you.

Just so everyone knows this about Bo. You agree to split the cost to enter Snow Canyon state park and then he refuses to pay up or a little cash extra for wear and tear on the ropes. What a jerk.

Actually it was the opposite. Bo refused to accept my half and a little extra so he can purchase a new climbing rope.

Now what do I need to do so he can carry my pack. What does Tanya have over me

edit: post 1212

Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner
    them fighting words

No way! I said my opinion of you goes even higher. That clearly states that I already think highly of you. I have nothing but respect for you TrackRunner! Sincerely!

And I think very highly of you! So that makes us even. Shaun is GREAT and has a very lovely wife. I feel honored that they would hang out with me It's cool to have so many friends from so many different places and backgrounds.

Looking forward to Noobfest or Bogleyfest again this year to get together with you again! No more slipping though. I wanna hang out for more than one hike.

Bo it was fun to climb with you.

Just so everyone knows this about Bo. You agree to split the cost to enter Snow Canyon state park and then he refuses to pay up or a little cash extra for wear and tear on the ropes. What a jerk.
    I do that with everyone I go out with. They use to call me a jerk too. Now I just show up and they say, "Oh, it's you again. Someday I'll be wealthy if you ever decide to pay up!"

Actually it was the opposite. Bo refused to accept my half and a little extra so he can purchase a new climbing rope.
    New climbing rope? Akkkkk! Who needs a new climbing rope? I've been using the same climbing rope for 15 years now! Just have to wash it once in a while in some bleach and it comes out looking like new!

Now what do I need to do so he can carry my pack. What does Tanya have over me

edit: post 1212
    Uhhhh? The shoulder straps on her pack don't fit her, but they fit me?!

Bogley BigShot
    Fun photos! Sorry I was in SLC and missed that trip. Now I am back to St. George I hope to hang out with you guys again.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya
    Fun photos! Sorry I was in SLC and missed that trip. Now I am back to St. George I hope to hang out with you guys again.
    I'm sorry that you couldn't join us either, but family first! Many more to come and we will definately be looking forward to you as a part of our fun!

them fighting words

No way! I said my opinion of you goes even higher. That clearly states that I already think highly of you. I have nothing but respect for you TrackRunner! Sincerely!
    I'm just giving you a hard time for your choice of words

Awesome photos Bo!

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    Awesome photos Bo!
    Thank you Felicia! We had a really, really good day and It's always awesome when the company "group" gets along so well. It was a non-stop day of laughter !