Thread: Bunny Blasting

Bunny Blasting

My daughter wants to go blast some bunnies. She has passed hunter's safety but never been hunting so I thought I'd take her out. I'd prefer to visit an area where she will actually get some reasonable shot's. Anyone want to share a good spot with me? You can PM if you don't want to broadband.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

West of Wendover, near the Oasis (?) exit. Up by Montello. When they're there, there's lots. Sometimes there's none though.

Hmmm.... I could do crab Friday night with that one.

Don't forget to tape your adventures

I'm thinking about getting out this weekend, though not that far. Let us know how you fare.

Went out shooting near where beech suggested. Didn't find many rabbits but we did find an old railroad dump containing thousands of old bottles and china plates. Many dating from the early 1900's (maybe even late 1800's). This dump looked untouched. I'm guessing the railroad used the dump back when rail travel was king. It was also near and old engine barn and repair facility that I could tell had been abandoned about 1950. We shot old bottles and dishes for over 4 hours. It was a blast, but in a way I felt sad because I know there are folks who collect these old bottles and dishes and we probably shot several thousand of them. The entire time we were busting bottles I kept thinking I should probably be selling this shit on eBay. But the bright side is we left several thousands bottles and plates untouched. I forgot my camera so no pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Went out shooting near where beech suggested. Didn't find many rabbits but we did find an old railroad dump containing thousands of old bottles and china plates. Many dating from the early 1900's (maybe even late 1800's). This dump looked untouched. I'm guessing the railroad used the dump back when rail travel was king. It was also near and old engine barn and repair facility that I could tell had been abandoned about 1950. We shot old bottles and dishes for over 4 hours. It was a blast, but in a way I felt sad because I know there are folks who collect these old bottles and dishes and we probably shot several thousand of them. The entire time we were busting bottles I kept thinking I should probably be selling this shit on eBay. But the bright side is we left several thousands bottles and plates untouched. I forgot my camera so no pictures.

Cool. What a beautiful day.

Re: Bunny Blasting

[quote="Iceaxe"]My daughter wants to go blast some bunnies.[quote]

Must be an elevated testosterone issue...
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

Shoot Reverend. I think your avatar is wrong. You shoulda picked this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ilanimaka
    Shoot Reverend. I think your avatar is wrong. You shoulda picked this one.

Man, I just couldn't help it. Cute donkey!

PS -- you should go back to that spot and pick up some old bottles for eBay. You're right, some of them are worth a bunch of money.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

I'm thinking about getting out this weekend, though not that far. Let us know how you fare.