Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running from camera

Running from camera

Enable a 2 second timer, press the button, and RUN!

http://www.runningfromcamera.blogspot.com/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I really like this idea. I want to do this and make a photo album with the pictures. I love how creative people are.

Odd. Very odd. I think you need to combine running from the camera with trying to jump just as the shutter goes, and post the best ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    I think you need to combine running from the camera with trying to jump just as the shutter goes, and post the best ones...

I'll play. It'd be pretty easy to make this a regular thread. I'm going to start today!

My first two. My son thinks it's pretty funny so we're going to try some together tomorrow.

Cold morning, on frozen snow at the fish hatchery at Jones Hole, Dinosaur National Monument. And the next day down by where Ely Creek meets the Green River.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

That second picture looks good.

I like it...keep em comin'
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

This might need its own thread.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Got a couple in front of my place with E.

Don-
    That picture of both of you is priceless. I love that you are taking this on. I am going to start too.

I haven't figured out how to make it look cool yet, but I think that has more to do with changing the scenery and wearing looser clothing :).

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    I haven't figured out how to make it look cool yet, but I think that has more to do with changing the scenery and wearing looser clothing :).

I'm not sure any look cool, but they are fun! I'm going to do them as many places as I can think of... with an emphasis on inappropriate places...

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    I'm not sure any look cool, but they are fun! I'm going to do them as many places as I can think of... with an emphasis on inappropriate places...
    Like in front of a bank, or Sheriff's Office?
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman1830
    Or in a church or at a funeral...

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    Maybe try running backwards as fast as possible
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman1830
    bank.....no weber county jail.....ya I like that idea ill do it if you do

I got this one at drill today, Camp Williams, on the machine gun range. Neither of my feet is touching the ground.

Great pic!

Does the military train you to hover, special equiptment, or just a natural talent?
    - Edward Abbey