Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Great Of Driver Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by dbaxter View Post
    I used to have to drive from Beaver to St George to work. I never got a ticket doing that, but I did get a phone number from a guy who was totally surprised a "girl" could keep up with him. He wrote his number down and held it up in his window as he let me pass...
    Nice!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dbaxter View Post
    I used to have to drive from Beaver to St George to work. I never got a ticket doing that, but I did get a phone number from a guy who was totally surprised a "girl" could keep up with him. He wrote his number down and held it up in his window as he let me pass...
    When was this?:
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

Quote Originally Posted by abirken View Post
    I just flash my tits and it gets me off the hook every time.
    Thanks a lot Alison... I tried that and was promptly introduced to the business end of a taser . Apparently, rubbing my nipples only made matters worse.
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

How did I get in this box dentedvw's Avatar
    I melted one rear tire on a Honda CRX I had in high school. My girlfriend and I were in the neighborhood of 125 and her hand was in the neighborhood of, well, you know. When it started getting loose, I knew I had to stop, and when I did, the tire melted to the wheel, and the pavement. Worst part of that situation was that after prying the tire from the pavement, I had to put it into the car, as a CRX is a wee little hatchback thing. Smelled like a dragstrip for weeks in there.

Another time when I was dating a randy young girl, her ex boyfriend decided that he wasn't real keen on me dating his girl. I still had the CRX and I was "cruising" the area called the "gut" in Lansing, Michigan. Trouble is that he was there too, and he had been drinking, and decided that it would be the right time to introduce me to his little friend, a handgun. You can bet that a righteous car chase did ensue between us, him in a mid nineties Mustang GT, me in the CRX. Clearly, I didn't have the advantage on a straight road, which Michigan is made up of primarily, but in traffic and through red lights and around corners, I was golden. But, of course, every corner leads to another long straight road, and on a highway at the edge of the city called M-99 is where things got dicey. Divided by a bridge's cement barrier, the part he caught up to me on was like a cement room with room for a few cars. Along the passenger side he came, me on the throttle up shifting to fifth near 100mph and he points that hand cannon out the window and my best buddy passenger pisses himself and whimpers. I was like a caged rat looking for a hole and I found it between the jersey barrier and a cement ditch, I downshifted, pulled the handbrake lightly and we whipped through there throwing road debris up all around us in a cloud of old bits of cars and stones. That's about the time I thought I might be in love with that girl. I would say that I was definitely shortening the life of that car, but it was destroyed by a convertible Dodge pickup as I was stopped in traffic. I was lucky to walk away from that car as many times as I did. I lost my license in that car, from too many speeding tickets as well. Those were my last speeding tickets. Now I drive a Jeep, and I am lucky to make the speed limit at all.
    That girl and I dated twice, the second time she moved away in the middle of the night. She had her own demons to deal with, I figured, and I didn't pursue her. I really did think she was the one. Thank goodness she wasn't, I was always finding trouble in regards to her.

Bump - In honor of the speeding ticket I got last week. 20 over, the cop wrote me up for 5 over.