Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now? *Part 2*

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Guess what? Sitting at work, drinking coffee, heh. But I do have a macintosh apple with me. It's ash wednesday, the begining of lent, so what can you do?

Drink a beer, smoke a cigarette and cheer to HAPPY LENT DAY?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Drinking my coffee. Not looking forward to climbing that ladder again today. But I have to paint the high parts today...

Learning about management of health networks
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

relaxing at home after a DEEP back massage.

yeowza, she crushed those knots

ALISON IS GOING TO THE BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya'll later.

Haven't heard from Alison since she went to a bar You're ok?

Friday at work is like no work at all, except learning about provider networks again

I'm gonna have to stay up late tonight and then head to the airport around midnight to pick up a couple of friends flying from New York for a weekend of skiing

Haven't heard from Alison since she went to a bar You're ok?

Friday at work is like no work at all, except learning about provider networks again

I'm gonna have to stay up late tonight and then head to the airport around midnight to pick up a couple of friends flying from New York for a weekend of skiing
    HAHA!! Had two vodka drinks at the bar with my belly dance sisters and that was enough to send me over the edge. Was quite hungover yesterday and had to catch my flight out of Vail to Houston. Here I sit in 80 degree weather and humidity and stuffed to the brim b/c I mowed through some Rudys BBQ last night !! WOOHOO! I'm fine.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Tear it up in Texas Alison!
    Chere'

At a conference in Phoenix. Just wrapped up and counting the minutes til Dinner then the Suns vs. Raptors game tonight.

Back from a short run, cat on lap, listening to my rehearsal with my new band and pretending to finish working :-)

Just dropped off daughter & her friend at the poll. Reading a book in front of the fire. Listening to son & his friend watching Wall-E in the other room. Trying to get used to my new contacts. Wondering how long it will be before I need bifocals. Considering laser surgery. Watching the flames flicker on the candles. Thinking about a photo project my wife wants me to do. Curious about why the new Wordpress installation on my web host won't talk to the MySQL server. Realizing the 2.5 hours of sleep I got this morning wasn't really enough. Mind is sure flitting around...

worked an overtime shift today. 60 hrs this week. I'm tired and I'm off til next thursday. wahoo...I'd say it louder if I could

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Waxing skis, packing lunches, and down cuz I had a date tomorrow night and I have to cancel.... my babysitter bailed on me for a Jazz game. (Guess I can't blame her).
    Chere'

Just checking in...relaxing...surfing the net...life is good.

Getting ready to head to the airport to pick up my friends

How fun!! Are you going to pull an all nighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    How fun!! Are you going to pull an all nighter?
    Nah Just about to hit the hay. They're on the EST time so it feels like 4:20 a.m. for them and in the a.m. they're going skiing, I'm going to work. But we did try some sweet Gorzka Zoladkowa Wodka That stuff makes you healthier by the minute, heh. We're heading to Bohemian Brewery tomorrow night.

Having coffee again. Going to take my Dad, who's 83, out to the desert for a buggy ride today. Should be fun!

Had lunch with Sparker and his wifey yesterday...All is well and he is doing well. He's been busy working on his photography.