Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now? *Part 2*

listening to Ulrich Schnauss (good stuff!) and chasing Dan Ransom around Southeast Asia.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Just got back from camping/ATV'ing in Logandale, Nevada. Barely got the RV unloaded and am fresh from the shower and enjoying a glass of red Zinfandel.

Watching National Geographic special on Hitler on natgeotv.com
    ...it's my geneaological past. I'm first generation american. My dad was born in east Berlin and in the nazi youth as a boy.

It's only 6:37 a.m. and I am already on my second cup of coffee But it makes reading the news all that nices
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

At home after spending the day wishing that the sandblaster had shown up (couldn't come because of humidity) to sandblast the natural brick that previous tenants had painted, and get them back to au-natural. I had also hoped that Chad would show up to help texture and paint, but another no show! Matt called in early in the morn to let me know that he had 1st and 2nd degree burns over 25% of his body and wouldn't be able to help out!. ( I hope he gets well without complications?). I ended up making orders with Tom for some special order of Imlay Canyon Gear, masking for texture and paint, tearing out walls and replacing drywall, sweeping floors, setting up clinics for spring, submitting credit apps. and orders. I'm psyched and so anxious for my "The Desert Rat"! It's taking shape! Had one awesome hike on sunday as a reality check!

Bo, I can totally see being so stoked about your store - fantastic stuff! Looking forward to visiting in the spring.

I'm sitting here less than stoked about going to work tonight on a midnight shift... Actually, the mids aren't so bad, as long as it's not foggy or snowing. Get a lot of chilling out time.

Starting to think about what I want to do on my next Utah trip - 61 more sleeps (but who's counting?)

Just got back from Southern Utah. I hung out (that sounds funny ) in St. George on Friday and then it was off to the crab buffet Friday night in Mesquite.

Saturday we went down to Vegas to hang for a bit. Hit a few roller coasters (new york and circus circus) and what not. Then it was off to the Mandalay Bay Buffet for some more crab and then over to the Venetian to watch the Blue Man Group show at 10. Fun Trip!

Explorer
    downloading podcasts of npr all songs considered concerts, laundry, and having a glass of merlot for a night cap.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Just got back from Southern Utah. I hung out (that sounds funny ) in St. George on Friday and then it was off to the crab buffet Friday night in Mesquite.

Saturday we went down to Vegas to hang for a bit. Hit a few roller coasters (new york and circus circus) and what not. Then it was off to the Mandalay Bay Buffet for some more crab and then over to the Venetian to watch the Blue Man Group show at 10. Fun Trip!
    I think that might be my favorite vegas show ever! I saw them at their old spot in the Luxor, how is the new theatre?

Ohh and uhh I'm working rebooting some servers, late night working.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcricket
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca

I think that might be my favorite vegas show ever! I saw them at their old spot in the Luxor, how is the new theatre?

Ohh and uhh I'm working rebooting some servers, late night working.
    They do a great job at the Venetian. I saw them last year too. I agree, best show in Vegas. I had to get some swag this time too.

Blue Man Group is cool. I saw them on a high school trip in the early 90s back in New York.

Just finished up my first bike commute since Novemberish? NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    From where to where? I get to work around six so it's still too dark and too cold for a bike. But it surely would rock to be able to commute back from work with the weather like the one we're having.

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    From where to where? I get to work around six so it's still too dark and too cold for a bike. But it surely would rock to be able to commute back from work with the weather like the one we're having.
    Murray to Downtown.... 90% of that being on State Street..... Left at 7:00 AM and was here by 7:30..... I am going to have to add some length to the route, would like it to be closer to an hour each way. As it heats up, I will do just that..... Though I fear that the time change March 8th(right) is going to also throw a wrench in soon.....even it is warm, I cannot leave home much later than I am now.....

Was watching how many pages this topic was compiling, now we're back to zero

Just finished watching The Soldiers Heart on Frontline on PBS. A pretty stunning documentary. You can watch the entire program on their site.

Did ya forget your glasses

Just got done with dance practice tonight. Learning SUPER hard choreography....... Besides that, it's been a quick week and I must start packing for Texas. Going back home for my mom's birthday party this weekend.

Guess what? Sitting at work, drinking coffee, heh. But I do have a macintosh apple with me. It's ash wednesday, the begining of lent, so what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by KapitanSparrow
    so what can you do?
    No, no...it's what you're not going to do through Lent