Thread: Women that want to pee standing up...

Women that want to pee standing up...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i can remember one time when i was on denali and camped at kahiltna base. probably in 92. i was standing at one of the pee holes diong my thing when someone walks up and pees next to me. i look over and i see this woman standing there acting as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on. i had to do a double take. first time i had seen a woman pee standing up. i can still remember her name. Julia. several years later i even attended her wedding.

i have since called that little the funnel the "nis" funnel. get it? pee-nis? alright, so maybe it's not that funny.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Bogley BigShot
    Those are almost required for river trips... unless you want to make your way to the river early and late at night after you have gone to your tent. I don't see why any female would want to carry one around for other reasons though?

I was rather let down with the intro video

Bogley BigShot
    I can only imagine...

It use to be made out of biodegradable heavy paper that was folded flat until you needed it.

So much for green.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Oops I was thinking of this version.

http://p-standingup.com/index.php

hey Beech try your luck with these videos.

http://p-standingup.com/video_demo.php

Its says its a "Demo". No I didn't watch them.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Seems like a good idea to me. My only questions are about sanitation. Do you need to clean it between uses, how do you store it (so you aren't just hiking around with smelly, urine soaked tube.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    (so you aren't just hiking around with smelly, urine soaked tube.
    you mean like men? sorry, i had to do it. and you forgot sweaty.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    Seems like a good idea to me. My only questions are about sanitation. Do you need to clean it between uses, how do you store it (so you aren't just hiking around with smelly, urine soaked tube.

Ask Beech he watched the video. Personally I'm not concerned.

I'm not shy and squat just about anywhere......if guys can do it, so can we. This just seems like a big hassle when you can just drop your drawers, use your strong quads to squat wide and control your flow so it doesn't splash and go. Drip dry a few seconds and VOILA....relief.

imagine yourself at 17,200ft, wind howling, -30, in the middle of the night. you don't even want to get out of your sleeping bag, much less the tent. so much easier to get on your knees and use the funnel and the pee bottle. we men have it easy. don't even have to get out of the bag, just roll over on our side and "get ir done"

no one wants to expose any more than neccessary in an alpine environment.

I was running in a very crowded foot race with a woman friend who really had to pee. We passed a spot where there were many guys peeing behind a dumpster. She went right over there, squatted and did her thing.

The looks from the guys was priceless! Seemed normal to me. Heck, they had a lot more "showing" than she did. I say "You 'Go' Girl" (if you need to)!