Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What pays your bills?

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Army. If you need me to kill someone for you they must be a terrorist, preferably muslim and they have to shoot at me first.
    [i][b]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm a gigolo, but I'm not very good so I only get the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000

Me: air traffic control. If you aren't sure whether your runway is vacant, or need some navigational assistance while in radar coverage, I'm your man.
    That's cool man - do you ever have to tell a pilot "I'm afraid you'll have to circle a few more times, I've just gotta finish this Bogley thread!" ?

By the way a friend of mine has a couple of pet projects he's working on and is trying to find anyone who works with solar panel manufacturing companies, or is up on the latest panel technology?

Anyone need counseling??? (I'm thinking probably!)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by kaptain
    I'm a gigolo, but I'm not very good so I only get the old ones.

Why you gotta be stealing all the GOOD ones from GHB and DON? They need love too.

That's not cool.

Actually she looks ok, not so sure about the smoking, but you know what they say about chicks who smoke...

That's not cool.
    Actually she looks ok, not so sure about the smoking, but you know what they say about chicks who smoke...
    I agree....she's ok. But compared to that Cougar at The Wine Cellar.......this chic has nothing on her. Plus that Cougar at the Wine Cellar could do fun things with a blue glow stick and her mouth! I'd say that could be more fun than a cigarette. BTW- What do they say about women that smoke? Besides the fact that it's gross?

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    That's not cool.
    I agree....she's ok. But compared to that Cougar at The Wine Cellar.......this chic has nothing on her. Plus that Cougar at the Wine Cellar could do fun things with a blue glow stick and her mouth! I'd say that could be more fun than a cigarette. BTW- What do they say about women that smoke? Besides the fact that it's gross?

she was a beauty!
    Chere'

Marketing Technologist - I run a diverse multidisciplinary web team. We manage 50+ domestic and international websites in about 10 languages. This includes, design, content, development, SEO (search engine optimization), SMM (social media marketing), and many other forms of online marketing.

Basically, I'm a web dood.

Pretending to be a small-town news photographer, while actually being Agency. The Director will disavow all knowledge of me.

Cachehiker, do you mind if I ask what company you work for? One of the departments in the company I work for is looking for someone to hire, and your background sounds like if might fit what they do.

My name is Deborah Davis, and I work for ATK Lauch Systems. This feels a little awkward, but if you are interested, I would like to find out more about your education and work background. Would you mind emailing me your contact information? You can reach me at dsijdavis@yahoo.com.
    Deb

I'm a mining engineer.

If you've got some gold, silver, copper, coal or other marketable mineral commodity in your backyard, I can help you.

"Rockgremlin....for all your mining needs..."

The minerals within the earth not only put food on the table, but I have a love affair with hiking, canyoneering and basically all things outdoors...hence the reason I'm a passionate member of this site. I work in it, I play in it.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I am the CLS Online Coordinator & Practicums Coordinator / Adjunct Faculty at WSU.

We have about 280 students nation wide and international working towards either their associates or bachelors degree in CLS. The entire degree can be done online as long as you have the support of a clinical lab. I also schedule all of the on-campus students practicums between their sophomore and junior years. And I teach two online classes and hoping to get at least one more soon.

I also work at a clinic on Monday and Friday nights in SL as a Medical Technologist. When you go to the doc and he takes a blood sample and orders a BMP, CBC or LIPID test I know how to run those. Or maybe you pee in a cup and need to know if you have UTI. I can do that too. Or suppose you received a nasty looking cut to the back of your hand and now it is infected, I help the doc determine the best antibiotic to use if needs be. Oh and should you by some chance have a nasty bout of diarrhea.. guess what I have to take care of those samples too!
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyessmiling
    I am the CLS Online Coordinator & Practicums Coordinator / Adjunct Faculty at WSU.

We have about 280 students nation wide and international working towards either their associates or bachelors degree in CLS. The entire degree can be done online as long as you have the support of a clinical lab. I also schedule all of the on-campus students practicums between their sophomore and junior years. And I teach two online classes and hoping to get at least one more soon.

I also work at a clinic on Monday and Friday nights in SL as a Medical Technologist. When you go to the doc and he takes a blood sample and orders a BMP, CBC or LIPID test I know how to run those. Or maybe you pee in a cup and need to know if you have UTI. I can do that too. Or suppose you received a nasty looking cut to the back of your hand and now it is infected, I help the doc determine the best antibiotic to use if needs be. Oh and should you by some chance have a nasty bout of diarrhea.. guess what I have to take care of those samples too!
    where DO you find the time!
    ....yesterday I worked for Solvay Chemicals...spent the day in blending making 100# barrels of sulfite mixed with sodium metabisulfite and cobalt for water treatment plants in Tampa - the most stressful thing I had to do was to wait for the lab to tell me my samples passed. Today I was a bicycle repairman. I have it easy compared to you (you rock girl)

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    I'm a mining engineer.

If you've got some gold, silver, copper, coal or other marketable mineral commodity in your backyard, I can help you.
    some who understands me - finally