Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CREEP ALERT

If this ever happens again;

Just start scratching yourself like crazy, complain about the burning sensation and how it just won't go away.

Consequently, start talking about your vacation where the monkey peed on you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks everyone for reading and responding to this. Pretty interesting I'd have to say. I also hope it opens up the doors for more people to be AWARE. This definitely confirmed that my instinct is worthy.

The weirdest thing about the whole incident is that Robert kept mentioning something about his male lover he had back in Ogden a while back? Something about a guy name Beech or Sombeech that liked to meet up with him at rest areas for a little action? Anyone know a dude named Beech or Sombeech from Ogden? I think that was the weirdest part.

Re: CREEP ALERT

Quote Originally Posted by abirken
    So last night, I decided to go to the Vapor Caves and soak away my week. The vapor caves kind of attract a variety of people. For the most part it's a dark, very wet, very stinky cave (from the minerals) that has several different rooms with slab benches to sit and sweat your ass off. So I walked into this one room by myself and I copped a squat, ready to relax. Within a few minutes, in walks a HUGE man and he sits on the bench across from me.
    So when you guys going to do something together? Did you give him your number or did you get his?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsman
    So last night, I decided to go to the Vapor Caves and soak away my week. The vapor caves kind of attract a variety of people. For the most part it's a dark, very wet, very stinky cave (from the minerals) that has several different rooms with slab benches to sit and sweat your ass off. So I walked into this one room by myself and I copped a squat, ready to relax. Within a few minutes, in walks a HUGE man and he sits on the bench across from me.
    So when you guys going to do something together? Did you give him your number or did you get his?
    No but I did remember to give him yours and he'll be calling you soon. He's just your type and you guys would make a great couple.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

No but I did remember to give him yours and he'll be calling you soon. He's just your type and you guys would make a great couple.
    Chere'

gross!!!!

Thanks everyone for reading and responding to this. Pretty interesting I'd have to say. I also hope it opens up the doors for more people to be AWARE. This definitely confirmed that my instinct is worthy.

The weirdest thing about the whole incident is that Robert kept mentioning something about his male lover he had back in Ogden a while back? Something about a guy name Beech or Sombeech that liked to meet up with him at rest areas for a little action? Anyone know a dude named Beech or Sombeech from Ogden? I think that was the weirdest part.
    Nice shot!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you got away, trust the creep meter its always right.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Sounds like you missed out on a free dinner. Might have sent the wrong message though...
    The man thong is wrong.

I suggest that you give him or anyone else that asks, this number
    801 820 4032
    You can explain that your form out of town and its your cell number if they ask about the 801, may as well make them do a bit of long distance dialing while your handing out fake numbers.

I was given this number by a friend, curious about it I googled it just now to see what it had to say...What I found is this!

COLORADO
    719-359-8077 Colorado Springs
    720-259-1388 Denver
    303-607-7527 Denver
    303-218-9999 Denver

Look! Local numbers for you! I do not know if they get the same message at these numbers but what the hell? let em try it out.

Realizing that there are people here who are not in utah or colorado...I give you this as well!

http://www.rejectionhotline.com/RHemailthenumbers.asp

Local numbers for damned near anyone!

I just called it, that was funny as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    I just called it, that was funny as hell!
    Yeah that jackass caverspencer instant messaged me once to tell me it was his new cell number after both getting a good laugh then he gave me his new real one ... lol